𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙

James:
You were a photographer for metal bands. You were pretty good friends with Metallica so you did a lot of work for them. you and james were so close and one day it just happend.

lars:
you and kirk were best friends and one day he wanted you to meet the band, of corse you said yes. you talked with all thw boys but there was this one in particular you were fond of, lars. something about him just made you happy. one day yall were high togther and he kissed you and things escilated so the next day he officaly asked you.

kirk:
You were in a band and we're on tore with Metallica. You and Metallica hung out a lot not really the rest of your band just you. You weren't gunna lie Kirk was.....something else, let's face you were in love with the boy. One day you were at the arcade with him and he just asked you out right there.

Cliff:
You and cliff were friends since middle school. You and cliff were hanging out at your house. He just asked you out and you said yes.

Jason:
You were James's sister so you knew all the the boys. Cliff had just passed and everyone was sad. Metallica just got a new bassist, Jason newsted. You kinda had a little crush on him. James did not like the sound of that but it's life.