𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙

Does it really need context 1997

You, James and the boys were all at a bar. Y'all were at a a table and you had the very bright idea to tease James, cause you were a little horny. You grabbed James's cock (hehe pp) and rubbed it. It caught him off Guard mid-sentence. "James you ok man" Jason asked. You felt his dick get hard "huh oh yeah umm just tired I think we're gunna go" he said getting up. You got up and waved to the boys. You heard the boys whispering about how weird that was. You and James got in the truck and he started to drive way over the speed limit. He put his hand way up your thigh and you grabbed it and stuck to of his finger tips in your mouth. James looked at you "come on baby, don't tease me" he said and through his head back and looked at the road again. You were kissing James's finger tips. "Fuck" he groaned "I can see your dick through your pants, you really want it" you said and grabbed is really hard cock James groaned. Soon y'all were home and rushed in side. James grabbed you and picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You roughly put you up against the wall. He was kissing you with so much hunger then he moved to your neck. You let out the loaders moan. "You like that" James whispered In your ear. James ran his hand up your dress and stuck 2 fingers inside of you. You moaned and James started to unzip your dress. He put you down and got all of your underwear off. "Your turn" you said. James striped. And got on the couch you got on top of James, his dick went in side of you and you started pousing on him and moaning to the point you here basically screaming. James was rubbing your boobs then he flipped y'all so he was on top. James finished y'all off. "Round 2" you said and looked at him "in the shower" he said you smiled and got up and y'all went to the shower.