𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕶𝖎𝖗𝖐

Imagine having a bass competition with cliff in the studio

You and cliff were arguing over who's a better bass player, all the boys were laughing at y'all stupidity. "It's not funny" you said looking at the boys "you know what, we're gunna settle this, go get y'all basses" Kirk said "fine" you said getting up, cliff got up and followed you. You grabbed your bass off the wall and cliff got his off the stand. Y'all were arguing about who's gunna win on the way back, you and cliff were like brother and sister. Y'all walked into the room where all the boys were in, y'all were still arguing. "Can y'all just shut up and do it" james said "fuck you" you and cliff said at the same time y'all looked at each other "well" James said pretending to be hurt. All the boys were laughing. "Ok ok (y,n) start" Lars said. You started to play on the low strings on the low frets. You finished. Cliff stared to play pulling teeth "hey fuck face, no anesthesia" you said "why" Cliff asked "cause that's not fair you have to come up with something" you said "fine" he said, he started playing. He finished. "Ok who won" Cliff asked the boys "ummm (y,n)" Lars said, you flipped cliff off, he rolled his eyes "cliff" James said cliff flipped you off mockingly. "Well y'all were both really good" Kirk said "pick one" you said "Cliff" Kirk said "WHATTTT" you yelled "HA" cliff said pointing at you, you slapped he's hand. "Ughh" you said and slouched in your chair.