𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙

1984 Yes again cause why not

You were washing the dishes when your long term boyfriend, James,came up behind you and grabbed your waist; he slide his hands up and down your thighs. He had his head in your neck. You smiled to yourself. James took one of his hands off you my thigh and put his index finger and thumb on your cheeks and tilted your head, he stared to kiss your neck. Your breath got heavier. You put the dishes down and turned. You grabbed James's cheek to make him look at you. He looked into your eyes and grabbed your Chin and kissed you. This wasn't a light James Hetfield kiss, oh no, this was a "horny kiss" is what you like to call it. At this point it was a fight for Dominance. James walked backwards until you hit the counter, he picked you up and put you on it. He spread your legs and got in between them. He began to take your shirt off, you lifted your arms so he could get it off. James wasn't wearing a shirt. James's hand traveled up your back and unhooked your bra. You undid James's pants and he pulled them down. James picked you up and took you to the couch. He laided you down and got on top of you. He took your leggings off. James put his dick inside of you and started thrust. You moaned and moaned till finally you cummed after a few more sloppy thrusts from James, he also cummed.