Meher and Eira worked for an hour, cutting, tucking, stitching the ends.

The sound of the glass door open made them look up from their work at Seher who walked towards them.

"Is the work done ?" She asked.

"Yes, sewing in the last button." Eira replied and handed Meher the needle and thread.

Meher placed the button on the fabric and passed the long needle through it.

"Fine team beta, we'll head with out sample outfits upstairs now and Mr Butt will-."

"Ouch." Meher yelped as the needle pricked her. Meher retracted her hand and put the bleeding finger in her mouth.

"Are you okay Meher ?" Seher asked concerned.

"Yes, sorry I interrupted." She said getting back to stitching the button.

"It's alright. So we'll take these up and let Mr Butt look at them before giving it a thumbs up. Carry your sketches too." She said before heading out.

Meher broke the remaining thread and pushed the needle on the sponge. "Finally it's done, all our hard work will earn us a pat on the back today."

"Or a big fat bonus." Eira chipped in.

"Or that." Meher said letting out a chuckle.

All of them collected the bags contains the outfits and sketches and entered the elevator to ride to the 11th floor.

"My heart is in my mouth." Fahim said.

"Mine too." Zara added.

"It will be alright guys, we have worked hard." Eira tried to pacify the group.

The ding of the elevator made everyone jump, clearly they were not ready to step out.

"Get out of the elevator idiots." Seher hissed as she stood outside watching them stand like statutes inside the metal box.

One after the other all of them exited and stood outside the conference room, Meher had found herself in front of the very same room on her first day of work.

"Good morning Ms. Seher, the board and sir are waiting for you inside." Arham's PA, Ms Zafar said with a kind smile.

"Thank you Alisha." Seher said and walked into the glass room followed by the beta team.

Meher held the sketches off all the designs of her team while others had bags containing the garments.

"Shall we begin." Said the bald man she met the first day who had insulted her along with his boss.
Her boss, her husband, he had changed so much since the first day she met him, the first time she saw him was as her husband, who brought her from Hyderabad to Lahore without uttering a single word and had left his sleeping newly wed bride in the car alone.

Meher shook her head to get rid of her thoughts and to prevent her mind from wandering around the thoughts of her husband.

The meeting had already begun, all of them had taken a seat on the chairs lined along the wall of the conference room, Eira who was given the responsibility to explain the design and fabric of the garment and to show the photographs of the models who had worn their creations.