Zero: [8 Leaves 1 Blade: 1st form: True Helix]

Unleashing a series of burning slashes with my tachi then ending with a tornado of flames releasing numerous waves of flames, incinerating the Shadow group

All the fencers present are impressed by Zero's technique, which has no unnecessary movement.

Ikaruga: This fencing technique, I have never seen anything like it.

Obaba: Onore, Akatsuki. Kill him, use whatever you want but kill this kid.

This time a large number of ninja from the Black Spider clan turn into Shadow and run straight at me. I dodge each one of them while cutting someone with my weapon and using my [Air Trick] and [Parkour] skills, one allows me to teleport almost everywhere instantly and the other shows me the optimal path.

Zero (thought): they are coming more and more, I need an AoE technique, to be able to annihilate all these Shadows at once.

I think when a voice is heard from the depths of my mind

??? 1: Look at that, a young trickster and very powerful and promising to boot, I think we're going to get along well.

Zero: And who do I have the honour to?

??? 1: I'm just a simple gentleman who offers to give you a hand. What do you say?

Zero (thought): Can you ... no, lend me your powers.

??? Zero(thought): All right ... I have taken your resolution into account. Swear to me.

All of a sudden a mask appears on my face, then I get a headache and a familiar image comes to mind, that of the Zero Akatsuki I met when I arrived in this world, my Shadow the self that I accepted and the self that accepted me.

Zero: Aaaaaah

I scream before tearing the mask from my face attached to my face, making me bleed profusely.

Arsene: I am thou... thou art I... Thou who art willing to perform all sacrilegious acts for thine owns justice! Call upon my name, and release thy rage! Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou be chained to Hell itself!

Instead of being surrounded by a halo of light, I am surrounded by blue flames my wound regenerates and my clothes change to become Joker's thief costume.

Zero: Come to me, [Arsene].

And behind me appears the legendary gentleman thief Arsène Lupin.