Jimin- How about staying at a resort by the sea?

Y/n- OMG!! THAT'S AWESOME!!

Jimin- You like it?

Y/n- Like it? I LOVE IT!!

Jimin- *chuckles* Ok then. Start packing your stuff, I'll book everything.

Y/n- Yaaass!!

Time Skip

The moment they reach the resort, Y/n's mouth opens in awe. She takes in the beautiful surrounding while the cold breeze from the sea hits her face gently, making her hair fly in the air. As Y/n was busy admiring the place, Jimin's eyes didn't leave his princess. For him, she was the most beautiful creation in the world and all this beauty was just so meaningless in front of her. How he wishes he can just lock her in his arms for the entire life.

Y/n looks back at Jimin as she feels his stare on her.

Y/n- What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Jimin- Wae? Is it illegal to admire art? A masterpiece that only belongs to me.

Y/n's hits his chest with her tiny hands as her face turns as red as a tomato.

Y/n- Go ahead and take our room's keys from the reception.

Jimin- As you say, princess.

Jimin walks towards the reception, getting the keys of the room that he booked online while Y/n just stands at the middle of the lobby, admiring the beautiful interior.

Jimin gets the keys and approaches Y/n but his steps stop midway as he hears a boy calling Y/n.

???- CUPCAKE!!

Y/n turns around as she hears a familiar voice calling her.

Her eyes land on someone whom she didn't expect at all to show up like this. Jimin, on the other side, feels tension building up inside him as he witnesses Y/n getting drawn to a guy, who she seemed to know very well. He reaches her with a fast pace while putting the keys in his pockets.

Y/n- OMG!! TAE TAE!!

She runs towards him, embracing him in a tight bear hug, which Tae returns happily

She runs towards him, embracing him in a tight bear hug, which Tae returns happily. Both of them unaware of the person watching them while his heart was burning in flumes. 

Park Jimin.

But what happens next, makes Jimin lose his control.

Tae kisses Y/n's cheek before pulling away, which Y/n returns with a cute giggle.

Jimin starts walking towards him with a fire burning in his eyes but he stops mid way as Y/n turns to face him with a wide smile placed on her face.

Jimin controls himself while tightening his fist, not willing to let his dangerous side out in front of his princess.

Y/n- Hey Jimin!! Meet him, he's Tae tae....haha....I mean Kim Taehyung. He was my bestie in the old school for almost 6 years!! And Taehyung, this is Park Jimin a.k.a Mochi...haha, lol. He's my boyfriend.

Taehyung- Nice to meet you Jimin.

Tae extends his hand for a handshake with a boxy smile. Jimin accepts it, with a fake smile plastered on his face. 

The handshake feels quite weird to Tae. It was rather too tight. 

Jimin- I wish the feeling was mutual.

He mutters under his breath.

Taehyung- What?

Jimin- Nothing.

Jimin pulls away from the handshake, gripping Y/n's wrist instead.

Jimin- I think we should go now, princess.

Y/n- Ahh...ok? I'll meet you soon taetae, bye!!

Taehyung- Yeah, we'll meet again, I'll be here for the whole week.

Y/n- OMG!! Yesss!!

Jimin feels his heart clench at the thought of this intruder. 

You better stay away, Kim Taehyung or I don't know what I'll do to you.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.