ʚ•𝗝𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆•ɞ

Start from the beginning

No one's POV.

As the win,fong,mike and gun are having a crackheads talk someone tap win's shoulder making the young man jolted on his seat.

"It is you! i can't believe it!" the man who pat his shoulder happily said.

Win and the 3 frowned.

"Uhh excuse me?" win confusely asked.

"Its me! luke plowden!" the man smiled widely at win.

Win still can't remember the guy not until the guy spoke again.

"Plow-plow" luke said his nickname that win gave him since highschool.

Win's eyes widened in excitement.

"Plow-plow is that really you?!"

Luke nod while smiling.

"Oh my god! it really is you!" win cheered.

Luke spread his arms asking for a hug and win hug him happily.

Gun teasingly snap a photo of them hugging and send it to bright with a message Alert! you're bunny is being seduced.

After gun send that with a grin,win introduce luke to them.

"Guys this is luke plowden me and fong's highschool friend and classmate" win happily introduced luke to the 3.

"Nice to meet you p'luke im fong and this is p'mike and p'gun" fong teasingly grinned.

"Oh stop being innocent there young man come here!" luke chuckled and fong jump on him and hug him.

"P'luke i've missed you!" fong pouted and luke chuckled again.

They pulled away on the hug and luke make handshake with mike and gun.

"Nice to meet you im mike and this is gun we're the friends of win's boyfriend" mike smirked and a blush creep on win's cheek.

"Oh i never know you had a boyfriend! why didn't you tell me?" luke pouted.

"I've lost connection with you im sorry phi" win pouted and luke chuckled.

"Just kidding me and my family move to US and i didn't even have a proper goodbye to you guys" luke stated.

"Oh and why are you here anyway phi?" fong asked.

Luke smiled happily and raise his hand showing the engagement ring on his ring finger.

The 4 man eyes widened.

"OMG! YOU'RE ENGAGED?!" win asked in disbelief and luke nod.

"So who's the lucky girl?" gun asked.

Luke awkwardly scratch his nape and spoke.

"It's a man and we're 1 week engaged its great i see you guys here so im inviting you all to come to my wedding next week"

The 3 happily nod while gun regretting what have he had done.

'OH SHIT BRIGHT'S GONNA KILL ME!' gun thought.

Just then win's phone rang and the 3 fix their eyes on the happy bunny.

"It's brighty!" win exclaimed.

"Who's brighty?" luke whispered to fong.

"He's bf and also the ceo of the astro corp." fong whispered back.