CHAPTER SEVEN ∆ A DATE? OR NOT.

CHAPTER SEVEN • A DATE? OR NOT

shirabu kenjiro
active now •

kenjiro
where tf are u

kenjiro
weren't u the one who
asked to hang out

kenjiro
hurry up, slowpoke

kenjiro
i'm at the park already,
if you haven't noticed
yet. wake tf up

kana is typing...

kana
WHAT

kana
WAIT I'M OTW

kenjiro
make sure that's
"on the way" not
"on the water" u
idiot

kana
asshole 🤩

kana
I'm literally on the
way :D

kenjiro
good to hear.

kenjiro
hurry up, there are
girls here who look
like they're about
ready to approach
me 🤡

kana
yes sir 😃

∆∆∆

brushing her hand through her hair, kana looked around the park in search for shirabu. when they finally saw each other, kana almost laughed to herself when she saw the situation he was in.

there were about three girls surrounding him, as if asking him for his number or at least a picture with him. never did shirabu know why there were even girls vying for his attention, but to kana, it was painfully obvious.

shirabu kenjiro was very handsome, and the usual expression across his face added to it all. to her, too, even with quite a sour and salty attitude, kana thought he was cool and charming. she, of course, knew that behind the usual roasts he spits out, shirabu kenjiro had an attractive, charming and addicting smile.

as the copper haired male looked at her as if he was begging for her help, kana smiled mischievously before approaching shirabu and the girls.

"hey, b-babe, you're here," shirabu stuttered, obvious to kana that he was just using that nickname to get away from the girls.

"i'm sorry for being late! it's our first date and i'm late..." kana acted, and shirabu could almost clap his hands at how she didn't look as if she was just acting. it looked natural.

"don't worry, it's nothing."

as the two exchanged words, the girls surrounding shirabu slowly furrowed their brows and whispered amongst themselves.