Wake up

Taehyung POV
     Today I had to wake up early in the morning or we could just say it was same as others time. I woke up at 6:00 am because if I don't I will get hit again I don't want that at all. My  whole body is hurting so bad. I tried to get up from the bed but I couldn't because of yesterday. 

(Flash back to yesterday)
After I was done with cooking and cleaning the kitchen I heard the main door of our house open . To my surprise it was my step dad who was hella drunk 🥴 and was trembling while walking to the sofa I just stayed in the kitchen because if I got out there I am sure I will get beaten really bad so I chose to stay.  While I was talking to my self I heard my name  being called form my step dad,I got scared because if I don't go I will get beaten if I do I will also get beaten. As I was thinking until my step dad called me again but I chose to stay again. It was about  10 minutes where I heard nothing from the livening room so I decided to walk up to my room but while I was passing by the livening room.My step dad came in front of me I was scared so I didn't talk at all . He was coming close to me and I felt a hard slap on my face  and he said *when I called you why you didn't came huh is this how you respect your dad huh* I just stayed there quietly crying . He than again started yelling and  kicking on my stomach and slapping on my face and saying means thing again ,I didn't do anything because if I did it will get worse. After he was done he went to his room and I went to my room and closed the door and I cried for along time . (I said to my self I wished my brother could be here with me to protect me.I wish he comes back soon.I miss you hyung please come back to taetae he is hurt he need you please hyung do you want to see your baby cry if no than come back to me  please hyungie please 😭) while I was saying  I fell asleep 😴.. and I mumble something maybe I miss you come back to me hyungie...

End of flash back

I carefully walked to my bathroom to do my morning routine and take a shower to be fresh and clean it took me about good  30 minutes in the bathroom than I came out of bathroom to wear some cozy clothes

(this was what taehyung was wearing without the mask and the bags and in bottom he was wearing black sweat pants)

After I was done dressing and makeing my hair I went downstairs to the kitchen to cook something for dad if I don't than I will be beaten. I have to make his breakfast by 7:00 if not than idk what will happen to me. I also had to go college which will start in 8:30 so I plenty of time to make breakfast and do some of my homework * I couldn't do my homework yesterday because I was too busy cleaning the whole freaking house and after getting beaten I  didn't had any energy to do it.
————————————————————————
Hello it your Author-angel
I hope you enjoyed the story I am new here writing stories so yeah I am kinda bad at it.I thought I will be not able to write my first chapter today but I did it for you guys maybe I will also write the next chapter by today so you guys can have fun reading it.

Please forgive me if I did any mistake or anything.

What do you think what will happen the next ???

Please don't forget to vote thank you and love you stay safe you all 🥺😍❤️
I will try to write more in one chapter I am really bad at writing so that why it takes me a while to write I hope you all understand 😅

700 words wow 😭🥺