Chapter Sixty- Notes

Start from the beginning

  (Y/n) and Tanaka exited the building, the rain pouring at the same pace as before.

  Cold rain hit (Y/n)'s face as she made for Kiyoko's car. Her shoes were soaked from the unavoidable puddles that had built up and her clothes were cold and wet, sticking to her body.

Suddenly she felt Tanaka grab her hand so that she turned around to face him. "Ryu I'm cold!" The girl whined, to which Tanaka pouted slightly.

"But our kiss got interrupted earlier!" Tanaka exclaimed, slouching slightly in disappointment as he recalled the events from earlier.

"I'll give you kisses once we're back at my house. I'm fucking cold man!" (Y/n) said as she began dragging Tanaka to Kiyoko's car.

Tanaka's face brightened. "Kisses? As in more than one?! Come on (Y/n), we need to get home quick!" The boy said enthusiastically, practically skipping his way to the vehicle, almost slipping in a puddle before regaining his balance. (Y/n) laughed as she followed behind him, cursing as she almost slipped as well.

  Getting back in the car, (Y/n) and Tanaka fastened their seatbelts and handed Yachi and Kiyoko their ice cream.

  Kiyoko began driving towards (Y/n)'s house again. The streets became more familiar as the car turned onto (Y/n)'s street, the four people in the car watching closely to make sure they didn't accidentally pass the girls house.

  "There it is!" (Y/n) yelled abruptly, pointing at the dark looking house. The girl only recognized it because of a familiar red yard lamp that could just be seen through the walls of rain.

  Pulling the car into (Y/n)'s driveway, Kiyoko parked the car and unlocked the doors so that the couple could get out.

"Thank you for the ride Kiyoko!" (Y/n) exclaimed, leaning toward the front seat so that she could smile at her upperclassman. Kiyoko smiled slightly in return. "You're just lucky that I made you turn on your location earlier." The third year said calmly.

Tanaka, who was still sitting in the backseat, tilted his head in confusion. 'Why would (Y/n) need to turn on her location for Kiyoko? It's not like I wasn't going to be with her all day and I'm responsible!' He thought to himself.

Snapping out of his thoughts, the boy noticed that (Y/n) was now gathering her things and bidding farewell to her fellow managers. Tanaka did the same and the couple got out of the car and bolted to the front door of (Y/n)'s house.

  Walking inside the two of them both took of their shoes and put them to the side to dry. "I think you still have some extra clothes here so you should change into them. Like Ukai said, if either of us get sick then we're dead."

  Tanaka nodded as they walked to (Y/n)'s room. (Y/n) grabbed the boy his clean, dry clothes and grabbed some of her own. "Once you're done changing just wait for me in the hallway. DO NOT go to the living room."

  "Is it another surprise?" Tanaka asked excitedly. (Y/n) only shrugged before saying, "Hurry up and change so you can see fit yourself."

Tanaka ran to the bathroom and changed quickly. He went back to (Y/n)'s room and waited for his girlfriend who was on the other side of the door.

"(Y/n) hurry up! I'm impatient and stubborn!" The boy huffed. A couple seconds later the door to (Y/n)'s room opened.

She was wearing sweatpants and a (f/c) hoodie, which was similar to what Tanaka was wearing. "Somehow the word impatient is an understatement." (Y/n) said, before taking the wet clothes out of Tanaka's arms.

They threw the wet clothes into the dryer and turned it on high. "Can we go to the living room now?" Tanaka asked, his patience that was barely there to begin with, quickly fading away.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yes Ryu, we can go-" But the girl didn't even get to finish her sentence before Tanaka was sprinting to the living room.

  Following the way her boyfriend had gone, (Y/n) heard a distant "WOAHHH!" from the living room which made her laugh.

  The girl walked into the living room where Tanaka stood frozen in shock. He heard the girls footsteps and quickly turned around, scooping her into a big hug.

  (Y/n)'s living room had been turned into a huge blanket and pillow fort, with bed sheets draped from wall to wall.

  "This is so fucking cool!" Tanaka yelled, making (Y/n) laugh. The couple crawled into the fort, the interior making Tanaka gasp again.

  'The notes.' Almost every note that Tanaka had ever written to (Y/n) was taped to the inside walls of the fort. 'She kept all of them' Tanaka thought, the large smile on his face never wavering.

  By now, (Y/n) had sat down on the floor which had been covered in pillows. She was suddenly attacked and crushed in a bear hug from her boyfriend, who gave the girl a huge kiss on the cheek.

  "Thank you. I love you so much (Y/n)" He said, burying his face into (Y/n)'s chest. (Ahem..TITS)

  "I'm glad you like it. I love you too R- wait are you crying?" (Y/n) asked, concern laced in her voice. "NO!" Tanaka exclaimed, hugging the girl tighter.

  (Y/n) laughed, kissing the top of Tanaka's head as she pet his fuzzy head.

  The couple laid like this for another hour or so, Tanaka stealing a tender kiss from (Y/n) now and then as they both thought the same thing.

  'I guess my life changed for the better didn't it? All because of that boring class and a piece of paper.'

———————————————————————————

ARE Y'ALL EMOTIONAL TOO OR IS IT JUST ME? 😃🤚

There's still the epilogue but... wow-

That deadass took me almost a year to write what the fuck.

Uhmmm... so i'm going to try really hard to write the epilogue and get it out by the end of this month because i know how annoying it is having to wait super long for chapters.

ANYWAYS- I just really wanted to thank everyone (again) for reading this. I had a lot of fun writing this book and all of you are so nice and cute and funny you guys seriously make my day 🥲

idk if you guys want to like... ask me shit, but you can do that here if you want and if i get enough i'll make a whole chapter to answer them and if not then i'll just reply to your comment... yeahh 🧍🏼‍♀️

OH MY GOD STOP WRITING SO MUCH WOMAN-

okay byyyyye have a good day/night/sleep and drink water!! ❤️