I rolled my eyes. "Always a charmer, Kakashi," I mumbled.

"Oh, so you do remember me?" he asked, his voice a little less monotone than before.

"Look, you two are already getting along!" Jiraiya laughed.

"Is there really no getting out of this?"

"Only if you want me to relabel you as a rogue ninja," Tsunade teased with a wink.

"Too soon," I huffed and turned to leave. "Where's the team, Frosty?"

Kakashi stared me down, not changing his expression in the slightest.

Jiraiya laughed loudly, "This is going to be great. They're at the training fields, Y/n. Kakashi and I will meet you there."

Tsunade tossed me a new Leaf Shinobi metal plate, and I quickly tied it around my arm in the true Nara fashion.

"Thanks, Y/n!" Tsunade called in a playful voice as I walked away waving.

Hearing her words, I quickly changed my wave to a middle finger, and she let out a loud laugh as the door shut.

A fucking teacher... Me... Great.

I took my time getting to the fields, but I got there. I sighed heavily as I approached the only team there without a sensei.

"Y/n!!" the cheeto puff yelled out at the top of his lungs, and everyone on the fields quickly turned to me.

"You're loud, little cheeto," I mumbled.

"Cheeto!?! Don't call me that!!"

"Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke," I let my eyes drift to the young boy who had grown into the spitting image of his brother. "I'm Y/n Nara. Your new sensei."

"Hmph. I thought you left," the Uchiha boy called out in annoyance.

"Well, I came back."

"You shouldn't have," he muttered.

"So," a deep voice called from behind me. "You're Shikamaru's sister."

I turned around and saw a tall, very handsome man approaching us with a cigarette.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Asuma. I'm Shikamaru's sensei."

"I guess I should thank you for helping him become a chunin."

"Well, you're welcome," he smirked. "Shikamaru hasn't shut up about you all morning."

"Whatever," I heard Shikamaru call as he approached with his teammates.

"Y/n!!" Choji called.

"Aww Choji!" I pulled him into a hug. He's been Shikamaru's best friend for as long as I can remember.

"And who are you?" I asked the blonde girl as I let Choji go.

"I'm Ino Yamanaka!"

"Ino," I smiled at her. "You're quite beautiful for such a young girl."

Her eyes widened, "Really!? Thank you!! You're by far the most beautiful kunoichi I've ever seen!!" She squealed loudly.