Chapter 3

The sun gleamed into the room the two boys slept in, it was currently midday, Izuku yawned and tried to sit up, instantly being dragged down by a heave weight over his torso. He looked down at his chest only to notice a large hand over his waist, now becoming more aware of his senses, he felt a body laying up right beside him, he turned around only to become inches away from the sleeping blonde. His cheeks going a bright red, as he attempted to pull katsuki's arm off of him without waking him up, instantly failing as he heard the blonde regain consciousness.

"Huh? What are you doing? Your warm. Let me sleep." He said sleepily before closing his eyes again, gripping Izuku closer.

"Get off of me Katsuki!" Izuku said, rolling out of the blondes grip and face-planting on the floor as he did so, jolting Katsuki up for real now.

"Don't mention this..?" Katsuki said, getting out of bed and giving Izuku's a hand up.

"Of course not. Get changed, we gotta go to the mall before it shuts." Izuku said grabbing a hoodie and throwing it on and changing out of his old sweatpants and underwear, making sure he was facing away from Katsuki. Katsuki did the same, the both changing in a comfortable quiet.

"I'll pay for your clothes. I kinda robbed a rich old man yesterday who had a gun on him- so I'm kinda loaded on cash atm, and we need to get all your money out of your account anyways."

"I'll pay you back later though." Katsuki said, smirking and the greenette, who slowly smiled back.

"Let's go, I smell bacon downstairs, kurogiri's making the goods."

The two run downstairs, the room smelling of hard boiled eggs, bacon, sausages and newly cooked bread buns.

"We're off, we gotta get to the mall before it closes." Izuku groans, to the group before dragging Katsuki out the bar.

"It's Sunday right? I know a couple of kids from UA go to the local mall to catch up.. I hope they don't come."

"They Better not, I can't be asked with a bunch of wannabe's being all over yo- us."

The two entered the doors of the mall and took a b-line towards hot topic, not even discussing it, just walking straight towards it.

"Bakubro?!" Katsuki stopped dead in his tracks, hearing the familiar voice of Kirishima. He spots Izuku visibly annoyed, rolling his eyes and sassily folding his arms. He gives Katsuki a bored-annoyed look, as Katsuki just shrugged turning towards the ex-bakusquad memebers running up to him, as-well as Todoroki, uraraka and jiro.

"What do you extra's want?" He says, snapping right back into his old attitude. It hadn't even been a day and he was already surprised at how differently he acted around the league then he did with his old friends, it even surprised Izuku, who walked next to Katsuki and leaned on him.

"Oh is that a new friend of yours?" Kaminari asked, pointing towards Izuku.

"Guess you could say that." Katsuki said looking at the smaller boy standing next to him.

"Class isn't the same without you! We want you back man! Even aizawa isn't doing okay." Sero sighs punching katsuki's shoulder lightly, earning a death glare from the wonder duo.

"Well maybe he doesn't want to go back to a school that dumped him without knowing what actually happened in his past or with that boy. UA's such a dumb school don't know why people look up to it so much. Dumb wannabe's. Dumb hero's. Dumb society."

"Oi, stop." Izuku snapped out of his trance with a slap over the side of his head, "you're acting like your brother right now."

Izuku tched and turned towards the big group again before spotting Todoroki. His eyes lit up and walked over to the bi-colored boy.