𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Hm, how should we lure this wannabe emo boy out from under his kotatsu?" Violet spoke up.

"Just use some bait. That's what my father thought us when we hunt." Ayshe suggested. Not a bad idea.

"Bait?" Norman sweatdropped.

"Ray, if you don't come play in the snow with us...Yn/n will be in big trouble!" Emma threatened, restraining me with her arms.

Violet grabbed ahold of my legs while Ayshe held onto my waist. Emma made sure that my arms couldn't do anything.

"That's stupid. Don't group me up with the idiots who would fall for your tricks." Ray scoffed, turning away from them.

"Ray, come on? I promise it'll be fun." I pleaded.

"Foolish. I guess I have no choice then." Ray sighed, standing up as he stuffed his hands inside of his pockets.

"He actually took the bait!" Norman exclaimed in surprised. I'm surprised something as dumb as this managed to work.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Yay! Snow!" Thoma and Lanni cheered as they began to run towards the empty field that was only filled with snow.

"You two, don't run or you'll slip-" Norman was about to warn them but Thoma and Lanni had already slipped.

"Be careful!" I gasped. Ray spotted an old, wooden sled lying around, so he kicked it at their direction.

Just as Thoma and Lanni were about to land in the soft snow, a wooden sled stopped under them, making them hit it with the top of their heads.

"Phew. That was close." Ray sighed in relief. The two of them bounced back up due to the sudden impact.

"You just caused more damage." I sighed. Technically, he didn't really help, but at least he tried.

Ray and I decided to make a huge snowman together. Emma wanted to build an igloo. Norman tried to look for materials to make Emma's igloo more comfy.

Don and Gilda were running a bit late since they had to report something to the Junior High Student Coucil.

Nat and Anna were building a snow fort.

Thoma and Lanni were making snow angels while singing 'Red Swan'.

"It's already like the size of Phil." Ray mentioned as we pushed the snowball to make it absorb snow.

"You used Phil as a measuring unit? That's mean, Ray." I chuckled. But now that I realize it, the snowball is almost the size fo Phil.

As we both pushed the snowball, we passed by Emma making her igloo. She seemed to be reinforcing the interior.

We then heard a lot of thuds and the sound of a muffled scream, so we turned around to see a pile of snow.

Inside that pile of snow was Emma. You could see Emma's legs sticking out of the snow pile.

"Help me!" Emma cried out, trying so hard to get out. Ray turned around and walked away to abandon Emma.

"Ray!" I scolded.

"Okay, okay, I'll help her out." Ray surrendered.