Chapter 31

"Hello everyone!" I exclaimed as I pressed the go live button. I watched as the viewers went up from zero straight to seven thousand. "So... What the fuck do people do when they're about to stream...? What do people genuinely do on Twitch?" I watched as a donation popped up on screen, telling me I could set a background behind me, answer things which the chat was saying, and just talk about anything that happened today. "Thank you NyanCatNotEatingPopTart for the gifted subs!" I thanked. "Alright, I've read what you said, sooo let me just find out how to set myself a background..." I clicked a few random buttons before grinning and seeing that it no longer showed me in Talia's usual, boring stream room- but instead in a pineapple under the sea. "I am SPONGEBOB!" I yelled before laughing. "Okay, I'm sorry for that ear-rape."

"Yo, Sadie?" I heard JJ ask through the headphones.

"Hello JJ." I greeted. "Do you have the code for the server?"

"Yeah, I'll send it via discord- don't share screen with your stream, though." JJ advised.

"Oh, yeah, of course." I nodded. 

I copied the Minecraft server link and pasted it into Minecraft, quickly checking the other screen which had my Twitch stream on it.

"Jesus Christ, thank you JesusIsMyDick380, JonahTheLoner, and LoserStatue29 for the Twitch prime, and Heron2810, LukasJeromiah, AdamApplelol, SmarterDragon, Raetsubri, and MasturbatingPanther for the bits and gifted subs!" I exclaimed quickly. "Gosh, I looked away from my screen for like... two minutes and I get all of those... Also, you guys have some very strange usernames."

I watched as a donation popped up with a message.

"'What do you think of my username'?" I read off the screen before looking at his username. "YOUR USERNAME IS 'LetMeSuckElmosToes' HAHAHAHAHHA, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT USERNAME!?"

"Wait, what is their username?!" JJ asked, laughing.

"LetMeSuckElmo'sToes." I repeated, waiting for JJ to react.

"Yo, everyone watching the stream- clip that, and put it everywhere." JJ told everyone on my stream.

"NO, PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT." I yelled.  I watched as the chat spammed play Minecraft or to clip it. "Alright alright, I'll join the server- let's get it!"

I clicked the join server button before sharing my screen with Twitch and noticing the place I had spawned. It seemed to be a half destroyed forest with wood plank and cobblestone walls encasing the small site.

"Oi, JJ, are you in the server?" I asked him.

"Nah, I'm still on the loading screen." JJ informed me. I waited for him to spawn in before my mouth dropped open and started letting out scream laughs. "YOUR NAME...!!" I yelled, screaming from laughter.

"What? I'm the BlackBananaMan!" JJ exclaimed, not being able to take himself seriously and letting out a chuckle. (Not racism- that literally is his Minecraft username).

"Jesus Christ, you're gonna get kicked off the fucking server!" I exclaimed, calming my laughter slowly. "Alright, Alright... You got any idea where we are right now?"

"I don't know where we are, but the SMP on Discord are spamming stuff about my username." JJ giggled, feeling good about himself. "Hang on, TommyInnit is telling us to join a call- I'll try to add him."

"HELLO?!" We heard a British accent yelling through the call. "IS THIS MR KSI?!"

"Yo, is that Tommy?" JJ questioned.

"HE KNOWS MY NAME, HE KNOWS MY NAME!" Tommy yelled once more. 

"Dude, chill out- you're giving me a concussion from all the yelling." I exclaimed, laughing a little.