Tino nodded,"Sure."

Zara began trudging up the stairs, moving immensely slow due to her sprained leg. Dele looked back as if to see why she was taking so much time, but stopped when his eyes fell on her foot.

He began to move downstairs again to help her but Zara's sharp glare cut him off,"I can walk." She stated and continued moving.

Dele nodded and slowly led her to her room, noting how his sister hated asking for help. It was almost like she hated depending on anyone, afraid that they would suddenly let go and she would crumble.

He was not too far from the truth.

He waved before leaving and Zara hopped into the shower with some difficulty. She had to take care of her stitched cheek and bandaged leg while taking a shower. She also noticed how bruises lined her neck and wrist. The sight wasn't pretty, but she shrugged it off.

Many people had it worse.

Wearing one of her hoodies that covered her tall but frail frame, she exited the bathroom. She noticed how Nugget was lying on her pillow and smiled.

He looked so cute.

Zara sat down on the bed with her laptop when she noted that she had a few hours before she would have to go down for lunch. She opened the laptop but remembered.

I don't have my glasses.

A groan escaped her lips. She needed to research, or hack, something urgently and that was almost impossible without her glasses.

Almost.

She might have lost her favourite pair, but they weren't her only pair. Digging through her bag, she pulled out a huge stationary pouch. Hidden in the bottom of it were her spare glasses that she rarely used because of their mismatched vision.

No one would have suspected her storing it there but she had it incase of emergency. She had gotten them an year ago but their vision wasn't completely accurate to help her eyes. She had slight difficulty because of it. So she had to get new ones made.

And even though she would face difficulty now as well, she needed to search some things. She needed to confirm some things.

Putting the glasses on the bridge of her nose, she went to the browser. She had a long searching hour before her and she was ready.

~

By the time she was done, she was satisfied. Or not. She didn't know how to feel. She was confused? Yes. Nervous? Yes. Terrified? Yes.

But was she going to let anyone see these emotions? Hell no.

She had just shut her laptop and put her glasses away when there was a knock on her door before it swung open without her permission.

What was the point of knocking then?

"Come downstairs for lunch, farfalla." Raph's voice spoke as he leaned against the doorframe.

Zara narrowed her eyes, not knowing what he was calling her. For all she knew, he could be calling her fart fella.

She didn't bother asking.