~chapter 60~

[Nobody's pov]

The next they talked things out.

Few months later it was the day where they were gonna graduate. Everyone was so excited and few ones nervous.

The ceremony was so beautiful.

Teachers and students happy,parents crying.

After all the pain they went trough now they are real heroes.

Heroes like Deku , like Dynamight , like Shoto , like Uravity, like Froppy...like Red Riot.

The part afterwards was the best they ever had.

Check out Nikki on Twitter

Well Kirishima continued to live with Aizawa along with Hiriko,Eri and Shinsou.

Bakugou wanted to move away from his parents so he bought himself an apartment big enough for 3 more people. He asked Eijirou if he wants to come and he agreed.

Soon Sero joined their apartment and now they are all together.

Kaminari refuses to leave his apartment.

Momo bought big house and moved there along with Jirou.

Izuku stayed with his mom and Todoroki find place for himself far from Endeavor's.

Mina and Uraraka moved in Tsu's place because her parents are often out of the country and she feels alone.

Iida decide to stay with his brother.

Deku made agency.

Bakugou and Kirishima made agency and now are on of the best duos in hero's history.

Todoroki prefers to work by himself but often goes to Eijirou and Katsuki's work place because they saw how their quirks work together. 

Iida made agency.

Shinsou made agency.

As Kirishima promised he visits Toga every week and Shigaraki and Dabi once a month. He once went to Yoshido's grave and thanked him for what he did..

"Thank you..if it wasn't you..I wouldn't be here being a hero now."- he said before walking away. On the grave were placed blood red flowers with one black in the middle.

Him being deaf makes a few problems but it's nothing that Red Riot can't handle.

Dynamight ranked on 1 place.

Deku on 2 trying to keep his form.

Shoto on 3.

Red Riot on 4.

Uravity on 5.

Chargebolt on 6.

and the others are still going up.

"DYNAMIGHT AND RED RIOT ON THE SCREEN AGAIN SAVED A THOUSAND OF PEOPLE"

"DYNAMIGHT KEEPS HIS PLACE FOR ANOTHER YEAR"

"RED RIOT IS GOING UP THE RANKS"

"SHOTO ALONG WITH RED RIOT AND DYNAMIGHT?? IS THIS A NEW TRIO?!"

"CHARGEBOLT AND EARPHONE JACK SAVED A WHOLE CITY FROM THOSE NEW VILLAINS"

"DEKU FOLLOWING ALL MIGHT'S STEPS"

Oh hey it's me again!! As you see my life is great! I can't ask for more..Hero's work is amazing. Me and my class are one of the best heroes. I am on 4 place can you believe!?! On guess..My boyfriend is number 1!?! Guess-

"Oi are you done?"

Soon Kats give me a minute.!

"What are you even doing shitty hair?"

Blog.? I don't know telling some people of my life..

"Tell about me."

I told them.

"Who are those extras?"

Some people?

"Are you really sharing your life with some strangers?"

For god sake Kat-

"You know if they kidnap you again I ain't saving your ass."

I would like to believe that..Guys this man here is super overprotective?! And jealous!!

"Oi shut up!! I will smash your face somewhere!!"

Yeah sure Blasty!!

"What are you two doing.?"

Oh nothing much I am trying to finish my blog while your friend here is uhhhh well he is bothering me

"Jeez Bakugou let the boy finish"

"Oi tape arms I never asked about your opinion"

"yes yes now come on"

"LET ME GO!???"

Sero!?!

"AHH KIRISHIMA THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE "

WHAT!?!

Okay guys!? See you!!!

HOW DID YOU PUT THE KITCHEN ON FIRE-

Well this story came to it's end..I hope you liked it!! I tried my best! Tomorrow I am starting new book so don't forget to check for updates!! Thank you for all the support!! Bye!!