~chapter 56~

⚠Warning ⚠
Swearing 

[Nobody's pov]

It's been another week since the accident. Few of the students have left the hospital and another were leaving the coming days.

Even tho Kirishima isn't able to talk with half of his friends including Aizawa and Hiriko he still tries to make everyone else around him happy.

Kaminari and Bakugou aren't getting along and Kirishima is trying to help them with Shinsou's help.

Todoroki and Midoriya went to Hatsume's place to ask for help with Kirishima's situation.She agreed and is working on it from the past days.

"Alright..see you when I get out of here!"-said the red head waving to Kaminari,Sero and Mina.

"I hope you heal fast buddy.."- sighed the black haired boy.

"We will meet again at UA"- sighed Ashido.

"Bye Kiri..I will pay you visits?"- sighed the yellow haired boy.

"Of course!! Don't worry about me.."- said Eijirou with smile.

The only people left in the hospital were Momo,Bakugou,Todoroki,Aizawa,Tamaki and Midnight but he could talk only with Katsuki and Shoto because they were the only ones who knew sigh language. They promised to help the others and especially Hiriko that visited her son every day since the battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later

 🌸{AlienQueen}👽:;

 Pikachu⚡️;

King_explosion_murder💥💣🧨;

 Why vape when you can tape??? ;)🧻;

 Kaminari is a dumbass🎵 🎶;

 Small might🥦🌟;

 Shoto❄️;

 Uwuraka☁️🌺;

 Female Kermit🐸; 

Tenya Iida (sonik🏃‍♂️);

 Tokoyami..and dark shadow♣️; 

✨sparkles✨;

 Grape juice🍇;

Money queen💸; 

Sweets and cake🍰;

 Kouda🐰; 

You can't see me💓 💗 💖; 

Tail man🙈;

 Tired son💤;

 Shoji✯; 

Red Riot⚙️🦈

[Kirishima's pov]

Okay to be deaf it's not that easy to be honest but I can live like this. Thanks God Midoriya taught me, if he didn't I wouldn't be able to talk with my friends..

Beep

 Grape juice🍇: Do we have homework from English??

Money queen💸: Mineta..you serious.?

🌸{AlienQueen}👽: He right..Do we have a homework?

 Pikachu⚡️: I swear to God if we have homework I will commit suicide.