𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

It was the night of Minju and Chenle's birthday party. There were people scattered all over the house and if Minju hadn't blocked the stairs, there would've been a lot upstairs as well. The birthday girl sighed and made her way to the kitchen, hoping to find a beverage that didn't contain alcohol. Just as she was about to enter the area, she felt her phone vibrate in the back pocket of her jean. "Hello?" She answered without looking at the caller id.

"Hey, Minju! It's Nari, I'm outside your house. I'm just not too sure about how to enter." Nari nervously said.

Minju giggled at the girl's shyness and nodded her head. Realizing Nari couldn't see her, she quickly answered, "Right. I'll be right out, just tell me where you are."

After Nari explained where she was, Minju ended the call and made her way outside. Nari was standing on the outside of the gate, waiting for Minju to open up for her. As she saw the girl approach her, a smile quickly made it to Nari's face and she started to wave at Minju. Minju laughed at Nari's excited state and pressed the button to open the gate, Nari immediately bolting towards her. "Hi! Happy birthday, pretty girl!"

Nari had Minju engulfed in a hug and Minju giggled muttered a quick 'thank you' before taking Nari's hand and leading her towards the house. "Whoa..." Minju turned to look at the girl besides her. Her mouth was agape and eyes were wide as she stared at the house in front of her. "You live here?!" She exclaimed.

"I do!" Minju yelled, trying to match Nari's energy.

"Bruh, you're like rich rich. I'm so coming here every day." Nari said.

"Actually, the four of us usually hang out here every weekend. And now that you're here, you're definitely joining!" Nari did a little dance on the lawn and Minju was laughing at how dumb she looked. Minju wanted to make an effort with Nari, because it's the first time someone new actually joined their friend group since forever. And it's a big plus that all four of them were really fond of the purple haired girl, despite it only being two days.

"Mom! I have friends!" Nari yelled at the top of her lungs and she started running toward the front door of Minju's house.

Minju laughed at the girl and when she saw the girl making a u-turn just as she reached the door, she laughed even harder. "So, I may have forgotten that I have extreme social anxiety. Therefore, I can't really barge into your house and face a crowd of people on my own. Now hurry the fuck up, I'm hungry."

»

"Happy birthday, Lele!" Nari practically tackled the tall boy. He didn't mind though and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Nari." He smiled as he let go. "Let's get you a drink!"

Minju watched the interaction and smiled to herself. "Hey, where's Sua?" She asked before Chenle disappeared with Nari.

"Uhm, I actually don't know. After you left, we went to get drinks but I think Sua may have drunk from the wrong cup..." His hand was rubbing the back of his neck.

"You let her drink?!" Minju exclaimed. Drunk Sua wasn't a pretty sight and judging by the girl's low alcohol tolerance she was probably wasted by now.

"It wasn't my fault." Chenle whined. "And she's not even alone, Jisung is with her." He then took Nari and they disappeared into the house, leaving a worried Minju behind.

"Great, now I'm left to find the kids." Minju mumbled to herself.

She let out a long sigh and rubbed her hand over her face. "Who are you talking to?" Minju stood frozen in place, her heart rate picking up rapidly. "Always knew you were crazy, but never thought you'd actually be talking to yourself." Jeno laughed, moving to stand in front her.

She looked down at the floor the whole time, but looked up at his words, eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not crazy." She scoffed, offended.

"Sure..." He said, then giving her a small smile. "What are you doing all alone here, birthday girl?"

She rolled her eyes, but answered nonetheless. "Chenle, that stupid dumbass, left Jisung with a drunk Sua. Now he's lost them and I'm left to find them. Swear I'm raising freaking toddlers."

"Toddlers don't drink."

"Shut up, you know what I mean," She glared at the boy in front of her.

Jeno laughed at her. Her face looked funny when she was annoyed. "You're so cute." He cooed. Minju stepped forward, ready to hit him, but he narrowly escaped with a yelp. "Come on, princess, let's find your precious babies."

"You're so annoying, I swear." She cried out but followed him anyway. "Let's head upstairs, I doubt Jisung would stay down here especially with Sua in that state."

Jeno nodded his head and the pair made their way upstairs. "So, Sua gets drunk easily?" Jeno asked.

"Yep, barely two cups and she's wasted. Can't believe those idiots allowed her to drink." Minju huffed, as she went to check one of the guest bedrooms. Not seeing anyone, she turned to walk further down the hallway.

Opening another one, the girl screamed and turned back around with her one hand covering her eyes, the other shutting the door shut. "What is it?" Jeno laughed, opening the door again. "Uh, yep, nevermind. Definitely not Sua. Let's get your innocent eyes away from here."
He put his arm around Minju's neck turning her in the opposite direction.

"That's disgusting. I fucking live here!" She yelled, hoping the half naked couple could hear her. "You check the bathrooms on that side. You'll find my room down there too. Please for the love of God, do not touch my stuff. My bathroom is next to my closet. They might be there." Jeno followed her instructions and started walking.

Rubbing her eyes, Minju went to the rooms on the left side of the staircase. Turning one of the nobs, she slowly peaked her head inside.

"Just one kiss, Sung. I won't tell anyone." A girl giggled, her finger on her lips as she tried to hush herself.

Sung? Wait, is this Jisung? Minju thought to herself. She opened the door wider to get a better look. Her eyes widened as she saw Jisung's tall figure hovering above Sua. Immediately turning around, she shut the door shut and bolted away from there.

"Are you okay? Did you find them?" Jeno questioned when he saw her figure rushing toward the stairs.

"Y-yeah, I did. Come on, let's head back down."

it's my birthdaayyyyyy !!