"Yes, but remember... it all depends on whether eren can seal the hole or not."

I looked at eren. He didn't seem to know how to respond.

"I realise asking this hardly seems fair, but... think you can do it?" Hange said.

I could see in erens eyes that, he had no clue how to respond.

"It doesn't matter what you think. You have to. There's no other choice. We're out of options." I said.

Everyone was shocked by what I said.

"Our forces are struggling so desperately, there's nothing else they can do. You have to succeed." I finished.

"I will! I'll do whatever it takes to seal the wall! .... whatever it takes." Eren said.

He paused for a moment while saying that.

He took the key from around my neck.

"The basement.... my dads basement.... if what my dad said was true, we'll find the answers to everything there." He then said.

He put the key around my neck.

"It's ehrmich district." Hange said.

I guess this is our destination.

We got out of the carriage and I walked with eren, and hange.

"Once we leave ehrmich, we'll be in Titan territory." Hange was saying to us.

We ended up walking all the way to moblit.

"Eren? Think you can ride a horse?" He asked.

Eren was still unfit to ride or fight, but he needs to do the best he can.

"Yes. I feel fully recovered now." Eren lied.

"Yours is ready at the west lift. Let's hurry." Moblit said.

I walked with them to get my horse as well.

We stopped we saw the captain, and priest.

"Section commander. We should hurry." Moblit said.

"Give me a minute, Moblit." They said.

They ran over to the two.

"Have you had a change of heart yet?" They asked.

The priest didn't say anything, but hange got frustrated and burst.

"We don't have time for this! You know, don't you?! Will you talk, or won't you?! Make up your mind already!"

"I cannot say anything. The other believers are the same as I, and that will never change." The pastor said.

"Well thanks for nothing! We're so grateful for all the help you've been!" Hange said sarcastically.

"It's too great a decision for a single person to make. The order of the walls must always adhere to the sacred will we're bound to obey."