Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Amelia questioned evidently surprised, as she placed her seat belt on.

"Nope, not once."

"Well that has now changed especially since not long after we come back it's our honeymoon, which I trust you will plan it to be somewhere very..." She said, trailing the last part whilst wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"You do know that your parents are accompanying us on this flight and can hear everything you are saying?" I asked her, my eyes glancing over to the said couple who was talking absently with one another.

When I looked back at Amelia, she herself had her eyes averted to her parents. I half expected her face to redden with embarrasment but she shrugged, smirking.

"It could be worse, plus what could they actually do? I'm going to get married to the most perfect guy on the planet and they don't really have a say with what I do on my honeymoon," she simply put, I took her words to heed, smiling at the compliment.

"But don't you feel weird about talking about that sort of stuff with them free to hear?"

"Okay, I agree. I'm going to be good. You have to be on your best behaviour okay?" She told, I nodded giving her my best smile. "Freeze, I want to draw you exactly like that. I love that smile of yours."

I stayed still, but let my eyes watch her moves. She dug through her hand carrying bag - one which she didn't bother putting into the overhead compartment - taking out a stetch pad and some pencils before straightening up. She then stared at me with her intense green eyes which just seem to dance whenever she looked at me.

"Okay, you could move now, I can exactly remember the face you made."

*

It was at least 10 hours until we had reached England. I now understand what is meant by jet lag, because even for relaxing for so long I just want to go and sleep.

Which Amelia did for most of the journey. Her head and left arm were resting on me, and I just admiring her beauty. But eventually I did lapse into slumber, my head gently leaning on hers.

"How are you still tired? You slept for 9 of those ten hours and I slept for 1," I questioned, as we were grabbing our luggage whilst making it look like I was struggling. Amelia just sat on one of the suitcases, her eyes drooping.

"Sleep is beautiful, and it's not my fault you decided to perv on me instead of sleeping," she mumbled but still let her smirk grace her lips. She then cupped her face with her palms, closing her eyes.

"Amelia," her mother called. I cringed, hoping she wasn't going to say anything regarding my previous statement.

"Yes Mother?" Amelia replied, her eyes still closed.

"Aubrey called and said that they're waiting outside for us."

Amelia nodded, opening her eyes to look at both of her parents. "They don't know that we're here, right?"

"Nope, they just think it's just us," her father answered assuringly. Amelia nodded, giving them one of her best smiles before hopping up off the suitcase and giving them a quick embrace before skipping over to me.

"This will be awesome," she stated, and interlaced her fingers with mine.

*~*Amelia's POV*~*

When we finally checked out and was making our way to the flight departure area, I looked around to see my friends.

As soon as I set my eyes on them, I didn't run towards them I just let then remain shocked holding Max's hand tightly.

Aubrey soon came out of her trance and jumped up in pure excitement racing towards Max and I. My parents following shortly after us after insisting to take all the luggage.