Chapter 8: Destiny (M)

Start from the beginning

"Fine." Jungkook pouted. But then, he smacked Jimin's ass, making the latter gasped as the wolf chuckled.

"Is your booty okay?" Jungkook patted at Jimin's ass cheeks a few times, as Jimin slapped his hand playfully. "A little."

"Hm." Jungkook hummed, as Jimin sat up from him. "I ate you again last night after you fainted."

"Well isn't that romantic." Jimin said sarcastically, as Jungkook laughed. "Were you up for a long time when I was sleeping?"

Jimin questioned, as he stood up from the bed. Stripping his clothes shamelessly down to the floor and grabbed his towel to go to bath.

"No. I was awake all the time. I can't sleep anymore since forever- Can Koo follow pretty Jimin to the bathroom??"

Jungkook ran quickly to clung into Jimin, as the blondie sighed, and dragged him inside together. "Fine. No sex in the shower cause I'm running late."

"Woah." Taehyung breathed out, as Hoseok parted his mouth too when Jimin removed the red scarf from his neck. "That's a pretty big... Delicious and painfull bite mark you got there."

Taehyung teased, as Hoseok laughed. "Yeah, Jimin. Damn...You were having so much fun last night, weren't you?" Hoseok joined in the tease, as Jimin remained unbothered. Sipping at his usual white mochas that Hoseok brought him.

"Yeah. I was." Jimin admitted. Beginning to silently missed being in Jungkook's arms. Gods, he would honestly run towards his cottage just to meet with him and cuddle in content. Jimin sighed, as he cupped his mark that Jungkook had gave him last night. Guess this is what happens when you have a relationship with a wolf.

"Uuu so who's the girl? Was she that good, cause not gonna lie, you're glowing, Jimin." Taehyung said, as Jimin chuckled.

"Not a girl." Jimin whispered. "Huh? Then what? A guy?"

Hoseok shared a laugh with his boyfriend. Thinking it as a joke, but then, they silent themselves when Jimin stared at them. A faint red in his cheeks.

"What. It's a guy? You're not joking? IT'S A GUY?" Taehyung shouted in excitement, as Jimin nodded slowly. "I'm bi now... Congratulations to me..."

Jimin came out, as both Taehyung and Hoseok gasped excitingly. A wide smile on their face.

"OH MY GOD MY DUDE IS GAY! WHO'S THE FINE MAN, I WANT TO THANK HIM!" Taehyung shouted happily. Followed by Hoseok.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO VALID MY DUDE! WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" He shouted, as the boyfriends gave Jimin a tight hug. Making Jimin giggled.

"Thanks guys! Although I think I'm just Jungkooksexual." Jimin joked out.

"Is that his name?" Hoseok said, as Jimin nodded. "Now what? Is he your boyfriend now?" Taehyung asked, as Jimin went silent for a second. He honestly didn't know if he had any relationship with Jungkook. Because as far as he remembered, Jungkook never really asked him to be his boyfriend. Had he?

"Actually... I'm not sure." Jimin shrugged. "Maybe I'll ask him later."