A man, but not Taehyung.

"Noona ... I have something to talk to you about", a man in front of her door talked to her.

-------------------

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE. AT 7 A.M

"Yoojung-ah", Jungkook called his wife who didn't answer him.

This morning was the same as every morning. After breakfast, Jungkook will only hear the sound of the vacuum cleaner that will fill the corner of his house.

Feeling his calling was ignored by his wife. Jungkook approached his wife and shouted right behind Yoojung.

"Yoojung-ah!", Jungkook's scream was enough to make Yoojung turn his head at him in surprise.

"Oppa?? Why shouting like that??", she still holding a vacuum cleaner in his hand.

"This house will collapse in time if you clean it every minute Yoo"

Yoojung turned off his vacuum cleaner and looked at his well-dressed husband. Ready to go to work. But Yoojung's attention turned to something instead.

"Oppa"

"Hmm?", Jungkook still busy confirming his tie.

"Take off your pants, Oppa", asked Yoojung.

"Huh? Here?"

"Then where? Yes, here. Now"

"Why?"

"Just take it off. Hurry up"

Jungkook, who was still confused, in the end still obeyed his wife's request. His dirty thoughts started guerrilla. Is this a sign that his wife is starting to learn to be the wife he wants her to be?

Jungkook muttered like a whisper, "Morning sex in the kitchen? A dream I've been waiting for. Finallyyyyy .....", while taking off his pants with a little difficulty.

Yoojung smiled, helping her husband take off his pants.

"Now it's your turn, Yoo"

"What is wrong with me??"

"Take off your shirt ... or ... I'll just do it"

When Yoojung took Jungkook's pants off the floor, that's when she brushed off her husband's hand.

"Why do I have to take off my clothes too?", she asked.

"Aren't we going to ...."

"Oppa, I told you to take off your pants because of this .... look, there are stains on Oppa's pants", Yoojung sprays water and wipes the stain with a tissue.

Jungkook with a disappointed face, approached his wife.

"Yoojung-ah .... when are you going to stop being my mother and become my wife?"

"When Oppa stopped being a child and became my husband"

Jungkook spoiled Yoojung from behind, "If I stopped being a child, then who would you take care of?"

Jungkook's words made Yoojung pause from her activities.

"What's wrong?", Jungkook who realized something turned to his wife's face.

"So .... because I don't have kids, I have to take care of Oppa like my son, is that so?"

"Oh come on Yoo .... I didn't mean it like that. You know I never even bothered about it .. I ...."

"It's clean now, Oppa. Put it on back", she gave the trousers back to her husband and stepped toward the kitchen sink to wash her hands.

"Yoojung-ah, tonight there will be a fashion awards that we have to attend. What time do I have to pick you up?", Jungkook was trying to change the subject to avoid a third world war.