"Brandon brought it per my mom's orders, she was expecting I'd spend the night in my house again and--"

"Your house?" He asked, cutting her sentence short. Her words are overloading him. First, Brandon. Then her house. What house? She slept in his place last night.

"Yeah, about that.... my dad made a house for us two. Well I mean not exactly for us two-- for me and my husband, which they think is you." She said all that with multiple hand gestures as if she's finding it hard to explain. "I didn't want mom to know I slept in your place last night so I told them i tried the--"

"Why? I'm your future hubby anyway. There's nothing wrong with us sleeping--"

"Jared!" She hit his arm. "My mom doesn't know me like that, I'm conservative!" 

He looked at her with judgy eyes. "Conservative, huh? If you are, then remove that dress and put your work clothes back on."

"Why do you hate it so much? It's not even slutty," she looked at herself again and then at him. "You just find me hot, admit it."

His eyes widened. "Excuse m--"

"I always find you hot, I didn't complain." 

But those words stopped him for good. His throat went dry and he had to swallow again. Cheeks are burning red and sweat is dripping from his forehead. 

Drea saw him immobile and paid attention. She pulled out a couple tissue paper from the box on his dashboard and turned the AC on a lower temperature before inching closer to him and wiping the sweat off his face. 

"You're literally hot now, aren't you?" She laughed, threw the used tissue in the bin under the compartment and then went back to resting her back on the chair. The air was too cold for her that she had to tug his jacket closer to her skin. She glanced at Jared who just started driving.

"This jacket smells like me," she smiled sweetly, inhaling it. "I thought you didn't like how I smell?"

He stole a look at her, just a second before putting his eyes back on the road. He just had to pout. "Can I not have a change of taste?"

Drea gave him a blithe pout and decided to open the audio player. As soon as she did, the song "Save The Last Dance For Me" resumed. She was about to switch it to another song but she suddenly remembered that they're using his car now. His car, his music. So she gave up and just leaned back to her chair.

However, Jared knows she doesn't fancy old songs as much as he does. And for the record, he might add another music genre in his library. That's why he freed his right hand from the steering wheel and became the one to switch songs. The moment he heard an unusual tune, he stopped there, and tried to bop his head with the rhythm. Before he could see, Drea is already laughing beside him.

"You like Brett Young now?"

He grinned. "I told you, change of taste."

While listening to it, he realized that 21st century music might not be so bad after all. This is a love song, and sung with a guitar accompaniment. Sounds country, and he loves country. 

"What's the title of this song?" He asked, glancing at Drea. She didn't answer right away, and he still had the time to see her mouthing the lyrics while looking out the window. He chuckled. "Drea, what's the title?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, what?" She innocently attended to him. 

"The title."

"'In Case You Didn't Know'."