"Oh god" he whispered, tears making their way to his eyes this time. He covered the wound immediately and tried his best to keep the tears at bay, forgetting the fact that it would be better if he let the tears fall on the wound. 

By the time the cloth got soaked once again, Yoongi finished grinding the herbs. "Remove the cloth" he said. Taehyung removed it immediately and the sight of the wound on his chest brought the tears back to his eyes. 

He threw the cloth aside and took a deep breath. He brought his hand up and was just about to wipe the tears when Yoongi yelled at him to stop. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? DON'T WIPE THEM!!" he yelled. 

Taehyung stared at him like he grew an extra butt for a second before realizing what he meant. He immediately wiped his eyes carefully and applied the tears to Sir Jung's wound. Once he wiped his tears, no more tears came. He just felt really very sad and bad for Sir Jung, but he couldn't force himself to cry, after all.

He didn't think a couple of tears would do their work, but they did. It took almost an hour for the wound to close up, but by the end of the hour, Sir Jung's face gained colour and he looked as healthy as ever. 

"Hoseok-ah!!" Yoongi exclaimed the second Sir Jung started opening his eyes. It took a couple of minutes for him to focus, but once he did, Yoongi slapped his chest harshly. 

"Oww!!" Hoseok exclaimed and brought his hand up to cover his chest. "What was that for?!" he yelled. "For making me worry to death about you dying!!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

"W-What? Wait!" Hoseok exclaimed, his brain finally registering his surroundings. "Why am I here? Where is my armour? Where are my clothes? What are you two doing here? What is go-" 

"Shhhhhh. Shut up for a while. You got injured very badly. You were almost going to die because of all the blood that you lost in the last three hours, but Taehyung saved you" Yoongi said. 

"Huh?" Hoseok asked. "Taehyung" Yoongi said, pointing to Taehyung. "Yes, I know him. What do you mean he saved me?" Hoseok asked. "Did you forget that he has the power to heal wounds with his tears?" Yoongi asked. 

"Huh?" Hoseok looked confused for a second. Because of the war, they hadn't thought of Taehyung and Jimin's matter again after they left the battlefield and thus, Hoseok had completely forgotten about Taehyung having the power to heal. 

"Oooooh, yes, yes, I remember, oh my god, I remember!" he exclaimed as he shot up. He bowed down to Taehyung repeatedly. "Thank you, thank you so much" he kept saying. 

Taehyung couldn't stop grinning at him. The feeling of saving a life was really exhilarating to him. He understood why doctors felt so happy when they saved a life. He felt absolutely euphoric. 

"How can I repay you?" Hoseok asked. "Oh, no, no, Sir Jung, you don't have to repay me at all" Taehyung said, waving his hand in front of him. "No, no, I surely owe you a huge one. Please don't deny it. Also, you guys can call me hyung" Hoseok said. 

"Really?!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. 

"Yes. I will protect you guys from now on" Hoseok vowed. 

"Thank you, hyung" Taehyung and Jimin said and gave him a pleasant smile before bowing down to him. They knew that Hoseok's vow came from gratitude, but they couldn't help but feel happy that two of the King's trusted men now trusted them absolutely. 

"Wait a second. Hobi-yah, you still have to pretend like you are injured. You can't just come into the palace looking dead and then walk around like nothing happened" Yoongi said. 

"He's right. The maids literally told us that they heard you were dying" Jimin said. "Ohh, right. How many people saw me?" Hoseok asked. "A few guards, Tzuyu and the three of us" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh no, Tzuyu must be panicking now" Hoseok said with concern dripping in his voice. 

"She was shocked. She actually saw your wound and couldn't digest it" Yoongi said. "Oh my god. Now what? What do I tell her? She would want to nurse me back to health" Hoseok said. 

"Umm....I'm sorry, but are you talking about your wife?" Taehyung asked. "Yes" Hoseok said. Taehyung looked at Jimin and jerked his chin upwards with furrowed eyebrows. Jimin shrugged before gesturing to him to go on. 

"We wouldn't mind it if you tell your wife about us. But please ask her to keep it a secret. We'd rather this be a secret within the King's circle....and your wives" Taehyung said. "Ohh, sure. I will let her know" Hoseok said. 

"Thank you" Taehyung said. Hoseok smiled back at him before turning to Yoongi. 

"The war is almost done. Jeonggukie is fighting the King of Alyndus today. That's gonna decide the outcome of the war" he said. 

"Ohh, that's great! I wish our Gguk wins it. He has been suffering a lot because of that rascal" Yoongi said. 

Realizing that the conversation was going towards the Kingdom politics that they were totally uninterested in, Taehyung and Jimin bowed to Yoongi and Hoseok and left the room without another word.

"I feel great, Jiminie" Taehyung said. "I totally feel great."

"I can understand" Jimin said and grinned widely at him.