The deal of the century

ok so, here we are again after yesterdays event and Y/N here is getting ready for school and didn't stay up all night to grind on COD: cold war. lets jump into the story boys and girls......... well if theres any girls that is.

so Y/N woke up like a baby and is ready for a new day ahead of him, he showered, took a shit, eat breakfast and gets ready to head to school. he then remembered something about yesterday.

(FLASHBACK):

after yesterdays event Y/N went home and called the mechanic Y/N to store the car in the garage, after he done that he went to his apartment to sleep and he remembered something.

Y/N: I FORGOT TO BUY THE MILK!!.

Y/N went ahead and jump off his bed and went straight to the convenience store to buy the milk. after he bought the milk he received a phone call from a particular someone.

Y/N: this Y/N speaking who dis?.

Sneaker Y/N: yo sup my man.

Y/N: aye sup G u good?.

Sneaker Y/N: yea yea I'm good so u got that new ben franklin 10s homie?.

Y/N: of course i got those new ben franklin 10's.

Sneaker Y/N: a'ight bro i want those.

Y/N: fo'sho where u wanna meet?.

Sneaker Y/N: your choice bro.

Y/N: a'ight imma send u the location for the meetup a'ight?.

Sneaker Y/N: yea fo'sho homie.

Y/N: a'ight cool cool so u want another sneaker other than the abe lincon's?

Sneaker Y/N: yea yea i need the muhammad 1's black privilege edition.

Y/N: ok ok that all u need G?.

Sneaker Y/N: oh yea i need the apple sneaker premium and the nate robbinson knockout edition.

Y/N: ok cool that all u need?.

Sneaker Y/N: oh yea i need the blood of jesus too, thats all.

Y/N: ok bet i'll send you the location tomorrow G, cya.

Sneaker Y/N: yea cya fool.

after the phone call Y/N wen back to his apartment and ready the sneakers for tomorrow. after that he went to sleep like a baby.

(END OF FLASH BACK).

he remembered the sneaker meetup thats gonna go down today, he get the sneakers and calls the mechanic Y/N to get a car.

Y/N: yo i need a ride.

Mechanic Y/N: a'ight watch need?.

Y/N: i need the prius ASAP.

Mechanic Y/N: ok cool i'll be there in a few minutes.

the mechanic Y/N arrives while you were playing among us on your phone.

Mechanic Y/N: yo foo your prius is here.

Y/N: *looks up from phone* hmm?, oh shit yea yea.

Mechanic Y/N: *throw the key* there u go b.

Y/N: a'ight thx man.