Ah shit here we go again

Well its been a couple of months since izuku train with all might and we see our protagonist in a blackjack game with 4 other Y/N, lets see what the game looks like.

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CHEATED?!?!?!.

gambler Y/N: I SAW YOU DID IT, I SWEAR GUYS HE DID IT!!!.

mobster Y/N: whoa whoa whoa gentleman we don't need to throw accusation alright capisce?.

james bond Y/N: yea and do you even have proof because i see him just playing normal as everyone has.

millionare Y/N: well the gambler us has been paranoid since he lost like 100k in euros i think, it makes sense why he's throwing accusation at the "normal" Y/N.

Y/N: yea thank you and first of all chill please we're in a casual blackjack game and beside, we don't even put any real money on the game so please chill, and second of all i'll buy you a KFConsole alright.

gambler Y/N: holy shit really?!?, yea you know what I've been paranoid since that day please forgive me.

Y/N: its ok and beside i don't blame you for making the accusation, i would have to if i lost like 100k or something.

dealer Y/N: now gentleman's shall we continue the game?.

all Y/N: yes please.

Y/N: well that was a very tense and fun game well i'll be off now and gambler me, i transferred the money so you could buy the KFConsole alright.

gambler Y/N: yea man thank you soo much and i won't use it for gambling next time.

Y/N: ............your gonna use it for gambling are you.

gambler Y/N: yea probably but still thanks for the money tho.

Y/N: yea yea what ever you say dumbass, well i'll be off now, bye guys.

mobster Y/N: arrivederci.

millionare Y/N: yea yea see ya later.

james bond Y/N: see ya later bub.

Y/N gets in the portal and goes to his apartment in musufatu to make cereal for dinner, yes he's that lazy to cook something so he makes cereal everyday to eat as dinner. he opened the fridge hoping to have some milk in the fridge and to his dismay he don't got milk.

Y/N: uuuuuugh author can you give me some milk?, I'm out of it.

(no i will not give you any milk)

Y/N: what oh c'mon pretty please (proceeds to make a cute sad face)

(..........ugh fine alright but this will be the last time alright?)

Y/N: nice, ok this will be the last time you will give me milk and i will buy myself milk like a responsible boy.

then a milk carton suddenly appear out of nowhere and lands on the dining table.

Y/N: YAAAAAAAAY, thank you so much author.

(yea yea no problem dipshit and don't ever ask me for milk again alright?)

Y/N: pinky promise.

when that whole debacle was over Y/N pours the milk in his bowl of cereal to eat it and to his relieve it didn't explode in his face a couple months back.