Hmm yes bomb training part 2

ok so where were we?, ah yes Y/N was wearing an ahegao outfit, he fell asleep from boredom, and he's suppose to fight all might. now we're all catched up on the previous chapter now let get into it shall we.

ok so Y/N fell asleep and is suppose to fight all might after all the student are all done fighting each other, so the first round is izuku and uraraka vs Iida and bakugou. all the student are all put in a room with cctv's to watch the match unfold. Y/N is still asleep and finally woken up from his nap by kirishima and Y/N doesn't know who's his opponent is yet.

kirishima: hey bro wake up we gotta go to the observatory room.

Y/N: *yawns* damn that was a good nap, so where we headed to again?.

kirishima: the observatory room.

Y/N: oh ok, wait who am i fighting?.

kirishima: oh your gonna fight all might.

Y/N: damn ok, i wasn't expecting im gonna fight him but alright i guess

kirishima: wait why aren't you scared?, its all might for god sake.

Y/N: oh i know he's gonna use weights to slow himself down.

kirishima: wait how do you know that?.

Y/N: do you think that all might is gonna go all out?, i mean people wouldn't have any chance fighting against him if he doesn't use weights.

kirishima: you have a point, c'mon lets go we're gonna be late.

Y/N and kirishima made they're way to the room and was greeted by the rest of the student and all might.

momo: look who's finally woken up and came here.

All might: AH YOUNG L/N HOW WAS YOU'RE NAP.

Y/N: it was.....ok i guess.

mineta: oh Y/N you are so screwed.

Y/N: maybe, but i don't give a shit to be honest.

mineta: but its all might for god sake!.

Y/N: yea i know but he's gonna use weights so that i have a chance to fight him right all might?.

All might: WHAT YOUNG L/N SAID IS TRUE, IM GONNA BE USING WEIGHTS TO SLOW MY SELF DOWN SO HE HAS A CHANCE TO DEFEAT ME.

Y/N: see he said it.

mineta: alright but your still gonna lose though, its still all might.

Y/N: damn do you even have any believes in you're class mate mineta?.

mineta: hey I'm just stating the facts here.

Y/N: ok i guess (pervert).

momo: oh look its starting.

all students including Y/N looks at the monitors to watch the match unfold, izuku and uraraka looks like is forming a plan to defeat bakugou and Iida but Y/N doesn't know because the cameras doesn't have any microphones to detect any conversation, which tbh is kinda surprising because UA is the best of the best and it doesn't have any microphones to detect any conversations. and to Y/N its kinda pathetic, what if a student is having a conversation about being a villain and the school doesn't know because the cameras doesn't have any audio.

Y/N was thinking all of this and is still confused as fuck why the school hasn't installed any microphone in they're cameras, Y/N stopped thinking about it and watches the match unfold and sees bakugou firing a fucking explosion at izuku, the class were in shock and hoping that he's gonna be alive. he is and the fight continues. it goes on for a few more minutes and Y/N sees uraraka can't move because of Iida. Y/N sees izuku talking to bakugou about something and charges at bakugou and he does the same. they're punch were gonna connect but izuku punched upward to destroy the floor upstairs and uraraka does a "comet homerun" and successfully capture the bomb to let izuku and uraraka win, well to say bakugou was upset was an understatement. HE. WAS. FURIOUS.