Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!

Start from the beginning

"Intriguing." Adam muttered, taking a sip of his Heatap and ignoring Sienna's glare. Having a Heatap probably didn't help.

"Despite it being Adam, I agree." Blake had to admit, this type of stuff did hold her interest. Gives her a lot to think about regarding her people, their treatment, and etc.

Penny just liked learning and being involved.

Sun turned to Neptune and smirked. "So my dude's gonna a be another super cool version of us? Right on."

Neptune took this opportunity to tease his bro. "Yeah, and once again he may have better abs than you." He chuckled.

Sun gave him a serious glare. "Never again speak of such blasphemy. You know there's no such thing."

"You think he'll be as hot blodded as before?" Yang punned. Everyone who knew what she meant groaned and/or rolled their eyes.

"Hey, dosen't that guy speaking sound familiar?" Ruby asked, pretty sure she heard that guy before.

"Now that you mention it." Blake muttered, getting the same feeling.

Ozpin rose an eyebrow. 'You'd think they would remember.' He mentally sighed.

"Today, we'll take you into the lives of Jaune Arc, faunus of the New World." A title card appeard and beneath the title of the film read "Narrated by David Antenborough".

""Ooooohhh." The younger viewers said, remembering the famous narrator.

"Lets take a look a one of the monsters." The camera rushed down to the planet and ended up in an open field. A cow was grazing before something big and red snatched it from the air.

A wyvern from the looks of it, having wings instead of arms and legs with powerful talons. It was red with black markings with a dull tan underbelly and furious blue and orange eyes. The tail ended in a powerful stinger and its maw housed powerful flesh ripping teeth.

"This is the mighty Rathalos, king of the skies."

"That thing looks so cool! I wanna ride it!" Nora bounced up down excitedly at seeing such a a beast. It wasn't as cool as a sloth mind you, but still pretty awesome.

"I will admit, this wyvern certainly looks like a king. But can it truly back such a claim?" Sienna asked, more than ready to see such a title holder put to the test.

"Now, let's take a look at his relative." The scene changed and next we saw Jaune in his mostly usual outfit, save for it being sleeveless, walking down emerald forest, but without any weapons. And he had some changes. His skin had similar black markings, his eyes had a little orange in them, and he had talons. He also had a small stinger tail just like the Rathalos.

His most surprising feature were the foldable wings on his arms. They started at his pinkie and the wings ended by his elbows.

"A faunus with the capability of flight?" Sienna stared and pondered. "Not bad, not bad at all."

"Guess Jaune must've had a Red Bull." Yang joked, earning a glare from Adam. His annoyance wasn't necessarily towards her but more so the mentioning of Red Bull.

'I could've made so much money.' The bull faunus internally lamented.

He was whistling to himself as he walked with a confident purpose. "As an apex predator of the skies, Rathalos have little to fear. They are more than armed with the necessary skills to fend off would be attackers."

Out of the forest came a king taijito. It quickly made lunges at him as it surrounded him.

"Woah, hey!" He stumbled around goofily in an effort to dodge the strikes. He stumbled as he nearly tripped and was tossed in the air by lunge and toss combo.