Schedule + Explanation

Hey. So Oneshots have been kinda slowing down a little. That's my fault, and I'm sorry. Ever since this book started I wanted to have a schedule for these. And now, I'm gonna try and make that happen. Ideally, I'd like to release two per week. But I know that's unrealistic, with my current life schedule. So, I've decide on releasing one every Saturday. Now, it's not always going to be exactly Saturday. I might finish one early and want to release it a little sooner, or might be a little behind and have to release it a little late. But generally, it'll be in that time frame of the weekend.

And I've also decided to make a few changes with the formatting with book. I've made the decision to do away with the whole Quickshot thing, and just stick to mainly Oneshots. Now, that doesn't mean that there will be no more shorter Oneshots, just that they will be less frequent. I usually liked to make my Oneshots 3000 word or more, and the Quickshots less than 1500 words. But now, the Oneshots will take number one priority. The Quickshots also won't have any schedule, as I don't really plan them much.

Basically, Quickshots will just be scenes from a story, while Oneshots will be full fledged story's, if that makes any sense.

(Also, I just wanted to thank everyone for getting this book to 400 reads! Words can not express how thankful I am for all of you who read this book! There may not be many of you, but I still care about each and every one of you. :)