chapter one

hii this is my first story soo hope you like it and sory for the spelling and gramma mistakes!!!

comment

vote

like :)

i wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock grrrrr i hate that thing.

i slowely drag myself out of my oh so comfy bed and get in the shower, as the warm water flow over me i relax. i get out of the shower and dry my blonde mid length hair so the layers are choppy and wild, i put on a bit of eye shadow and eye liner and trudge downstairs for breakfast.

my dads allready downstairs in his old jeans and hoddie with his brown hair filpping about everywere,his deep blue eyes are sparkling with amusment as i walk down the stairs.

"whats so funny?" i ask in a serious tone

"ohh nothing but i will make you a bet" he replies

hes ovbioulsy been thinking about this for a while...

"okay what is it?" i ask warily

"well.. if you manage to the end of the term in the school your at now ill buy you a fararii"  

"OMGOMG REALLY!!!..wait what happens if i dont last?"

"well then i get to move you to a private school and pick what you look like for 1 week"

"hmmmm...okay" the promise of a fararii was to good to decline

"your one" dad smiles an evil smile and continues eating his breakfast

dont get me wrong we do have ALOT of money but im not a grily girl that wants everyting, im more into cars and being bad.

"oh Crap its allready eight i gotta go" i shout at my dad

"no swearing"he yells back half heartedly, hes pretty relaxed about sex,drugs,fighting and boys with me because he knows i can look after myself

i grab my bunch of keys and click on of the car buttons and my red porshe flashes, i guess thats my ride today then. i have 3 cars and a bike and i have no idea what keys which so i press random ones and see which vehicle flashes.

i hop into the drivers seat and speed off with my wild hair blowing in the wind. i love going fast, it makes me feel so free, that feeling stops as soon as my school comes into view.my schools pretty intimadating with gangs of boys and groups of sluts hanging around the enterance and big metal gates at the front of a dreary grey building.

as i pull in i hear a few whistles and whoops from the boys and get a few glares from the girls so i just smirk and hop outta my porshe.

i notice that the boys have there jaws hitting the floor, their eyes drating from my car to my face to my legs to my car again. after a while of getting stared at i get bored.

"take a picture it might last longer" i smirk and walk of leaving them speechless.

when i walk through the corridors i hear a few whistles and get some more glares but everyone parts for me. dont think im popular caus im not i just have ALOT of respect. the girls hate me caus im different and have all the boys drooling over me and the boys are all to scared of me to talk to me, but i dont care i just stride thoruogh with my head held high and walk into the girls toilets. as soon as i get in a group of freshmen scurrie away out of the bathroom, yea there all sh*t scared of me thanks to some jock that pinched my but, he ended up in intensive care. i look in the mirror and finally see why everyone was staring, my hair is choppy with myb blue highlights sticking up everywere, my make up is just right, my skinnies are ripped and hot, my tank top is grey with the writing "never be forgotten" writen in black over the front of it and my leather biker jacket falls over my shoulder perfectly,i decided to go with my high heeled army boots which i left unlaced, over all i look HOT. damm i dont even think about what i wear, how could i look this good.

i had maths first and could hear loud chatting from the classroom, everyone stopped and stared when i walked in the girls stared with envy and the boys stared with lust and longing.their was one face i didnt recoginse, he had flippy brown hair, a very tasty body, his jaw was firm and strong.he smirked as i walked over to him, dam hes a player. 

"whats your name?"

"none of your buisness"

i heard gasps form the class as one boy shouted

"dude do you have a death wish of something, answer her question!"

i laughed and took the seat next to the new boy caus he was in mine. this was going to be fun

"whys everyone so sh*t scared around hear?" he whispered

"caus on my first day i put a jock in hospital for pinchin my but" i replyed coldly

"wow im impressed, how long you been here?"

"4 months, i got expelled from my 6 other schools and this i my last chance so im trying hard in this dump"

"whew. trying hard you put a guy in hospital on your first day!"

"he diserved it and that aint as bad as half the stuff ive done" i say menicingly

the bell rang.

"the names tyler"  he whispered in my ear as he got up to leave.

"ino" i say in an amused tone 

"call me mist"

sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy itsss sooooooooooo short but it needed to end there

soo what do you think about tyler? 

what has mist done in the past?

whats mists real name?

wheres mists mum??

will she win the bet?

comment votee and become a fan"!!!!!!