Chapter 7: Tubular Bells Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Why are you here? Didn't you died during the second war!?" She yelled.

"No. I survived as you all can see-" Sirin said but got then cut off by Welt Yang who realized that she isn't the enemy.

"Who saved you? Was it the President?" He asked the short girl that has roughly the same height as Theresa.

"Yes, he saved me, and now I'm his daughter!" Sirin exclaimed in a for the veteran's uncommon happy voice.

"How was the President able to do that? There were nuclear missiles, how?" Otto asked curiously as he was sure that there were no remnants of neither the girl in front of them nor the former Top-Valkyrie Cecilia Schariac.

"I thought you wanted to see my mother?" Sirin said reminding them of their original goal. "She can explain it to you."

"Lead the way," Welt said to the girl before another question could be asked. 

Sirin then walked up the stairs from where she came but after a few steps she turned around again.

"Oh, before I forget it. Show some respect for mom and dad!" Sirin threatened and then continued to lead them to the room where they will find the First Lady. On their way, the leader of the Immortal Blades walked up to her boss and whispered something to him.

"Lord Overseer? Is this really the second Herrscher?" Durandal whisper-asked her boss.

"Yes, but the last time she was full of hatred," He replied.

"I wonder what the President did to her that she is now like ... that," Theresa added.

"To me, she looks like a cute little girl," Kiana interfered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12:23 New York]

Meanwhile in the city...

A woman in a gray suit and black and red cape jumped from building to building. This woman is Raven, a member of the organization World Serpent with the task to bring President Funny Valentine II. to her boss or 'sire' as he calls himself. 
She skilfully evaded the watchful eyes of the Valkyries of the Immortal Blades who were positioned in the city. Nobody saw her... at least she thinks that nobody saw her as a group of people wearing green range coats and flat cowboy hats looked at her. This group was the Eleven Men.

"The President is in danger, we need to hurry." One of the Eleven men said, probably their leader. The rest nodded and all of them began to run at a fast pace to the President's residence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12:37 New York, Residence of F. Valentine II.}

The group followed Sirin through the huge manor until they stopped in front of a gate with double doors. As they neared the doors, the sound of a violin could be heard from the other side. Sirin opened the doors to a wide room with a long table and several seats. Now that the doors are open, the music of the violin was now clear as no barriers hindered the sounds. Inside the room were only three people. Two men and one woman. The two men were already known to the Valkyries of Schicksal as they could recognize the man in the black raincoat and the man with the darker skin, but the woman... she caught the attention of the whole group. Dressed in a black dress, the gorgeous woman with white hair and blue eyes played on a violin a beautiful piece of musical art but that wasn't the only reason for the attention she got. A few of the people of Schicksal and Anti-Entropy could recognize the woman and were absolutely shocked by the woman who was considered dead. The wife of the President of the United States of America, she who bears the title of the First Lady: Cecilia Schariac.