Chapter 1: Beginning

Start from the beginning

Father: "Silence! Why can't you be more like your brother! He would have never harmed another student!"

Like always I stood there silently with my head down, letting all the hate on me.

As time passed and Zure made it to the last year of Beacon, he came again back home. He wanted to train with me a bit and I was grateful for that but instead of showing the brotherly love, it seems like I only pushed his ego. He wasn't the smartest and my strength was at this time my intellect and so I could help him with some things. Yeah, it's a bit weird, I know but it was fun sadly he didn't thank me for a single time. He, later on, managed to somehow graduate from Beacon and became a professional Huntsman and wandered through Remnant to hunt the Creatures of Grimm. 

During my third year at Signal, he came back for Christmas eve. Just before the holidays started, I received another bad grade for my miserable fighting style just because my parents couldn't buy me a proper weapon. Don't misunderstand me, we have enough money for that but all the money goes straight to my brother. Therefore, I was so happy when I opened my Christmas present from my dear Auntie. I really liked my Auntie, we may are not related by blood but she was the kindest soul in my life and her present was the best (and only) that I got during this time. Sadly she wasn't around very often...

Mother: "So how about we open the presents now?" My mother said as she picked up a small box and handed it to my brother.

As he unpacked the box, he was greeted by the sight of two rings.

Mother: "These are our old wedding rings. It's a tradition that the child shall receive them and give it to their beloved one." She said with a smile.

Zure: "Thanks, mom. I'm honored!" He said though his reply hat more the tone of 'What the heck should I do with this?'. And I know that he doesn't have a girlfriend. You probably now think how could he not have one... well let's just say, he isn't this kind of a guy who wants to stick around with a girl for too long.

And this happened for the next 6 presents. Every single one was Zure until we came to the last present. This was actually for me. I would have missed this one ou if not my brother has called me back.

Zure: "Hey lil bro, this one is for you!" He said in his usual positive voice.

It was a very large present, not tall or wide but long. As I opened the box, I was greeted with another box. As I opened this one I could see the real content of my present sadly this moment was partly destroyed by my great parents...

Father: "Oh, seems like the name got a bit messed up by your sister. This must be for Zure." He said annoying me but surprisingly my brother was unintentionally against it.

Zure: "What, no I think this one is for Eclipse. You know I have my ax and gauntlets, swords were never really my choice of weapon."

I looked in the box and saw a black double-edged sword with golden details on it and red gems on it. It was a beautiful sword.