*ೃ࿐𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑚

*please note that this part is not for the purpose of directing hate to anyone, or to humiliate anyone. This is just to bring awareness to an issue I've been made aware of. DO NOT send any of the users who "made" these creations any hate through pm, commenting, or message board posts!!*

THE ISSUE

I was contacted by a lovely user today (I'll be excluding their username so no backlash is sent their way) who brought this to my attention. After looking through both INCEPTION and UNIVERSE contests, they realized a common issue. Plagiarism.
They were kind enough and had the conscience enough to compile a list of graphics I have received as submissions, that they had SOLID evidence of them being stolen. I've caught a few people before who've done this, but never to this extent... Those of you who were caught before, know who you are since we've talked via PM and I've explained how you can make graphics without plagiarizing.

I have stated right in my rules that you're not supposed to plagiarize, and make something of your own. The fact that this has happened means you guys either didn't read my rules, or you simply don't care about them. Unfortunately from now on, I've decided that starting in round 9, all participants will have to post their resources/materials with their entry.

PLAGARISM IS SERIOUS! It is a crime, and you guys can face serious consequences and I know a lot of new graphic artists don't know any better. I myself was guilty of this when I first started, but I promise you there are better, less risky, and more legal ways to make graphics. Even if you can't draw your own pictures or take your own photos. There are ways! I don't want to see any of you get in trouble with the law over a contest entry!

For those of you who know what you've done, and are willing to fix your mistakes, please read on! At the end of this part I will tell you a few ways you can make graphics without plagiarizing!

THE EVIDENCE

These first ones are from INCEPTION, where this issue seems to be the most present.

This, being a professional artists work, could land you in big trouble. Works like this have legal copyright, and can result in jail time and/or hefty fines.

 Works like this have legal copyright, and can result in jail time and/or hefty fines