ᴍʏ ꜱᴀꜱᴜɴᴀʀᴜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ ᴘᴛ. 3

-Naruto will follow Iruka to the store to feel like he is with a family/father

-Naruto would use a magic 8 ball to decide if he was right and Sasuke was wrong. He would most likely throw it away and get a new one if it said Sasuke was right. Sasuke wouldn't take it seriously though.

-I believe wholeheartedly that Sasuke got offended when he found out that Naruto had never seen all the classic movies (Grease, Clueless, Dirty Dancing, etc.) He forced Naruto to watch them.

-Naruto records small moments they have. For example, he records waking Sasuke up, he records their outfits for the day as if they were having a photoshoot. Naruto wants to look back on those moments. (this one may or may not be special for a future one-shot;) ).

-Sasuke purposely leaves out his hoodies hoping that Naruto would wear them. (Naruto usually just ignores them unless Sasuke offers to let him wear it).

-Naruto likes to make Sasuke jealous. He thinks it's amusing that he can get that kind of reaction.

-Sasuke wears glasses and Naruto likes to steal them, even if Sasuke isn't wearing contacts. Sasuke gets extremely annoyed.

-Sasuke refuses to let Naruto have ramen in the house. He's sick of them having to eat it because he doesn't want to waste food. He'll only take them out to ramen on a special occasion.

-Naruto and Sakura will watch romance animes while Sasuke just sits to the side, only there because Naruto is.

-I feel like before they matured they had one of those weird off and on relationships. Once they matured they figured out how to work things out without breaking up for a week and getting back together.

Don't tell me, I know this isn't a one-shot but ill be coming out with one soon today! That's a promise, believe it. (see what I did there?)

Anyway, I have a reason for posting this first, it was because of one of the headcanons mentioned above. So enjoy these and ill come out with a one-shot soon.