"Bacon please."

"Plain pancakes I presume?"

"You presume correct!"

He turned to JJ "And for you Mother."

"The true love is the sweetest chocolate chip waffles with the hashbrowns and sausage."

Declan nodded "A fine choice for both of you. I will be back in a minute to top of your waters."

When he left Derk walked back into the room Grace trailing behind him. She ran in eagerly grabbing the menus from her mothers. JJ reached out before she could run back to Derek lifting her up she kissed Grace's cheek, blowing a few raspberries. Making the little girl erupt in giggles.
"Good Morning monkey." She whispered in Grace's ear "Go give Mama a morning kiss for me okay?" She put Grace back down and Grace ran over to her Mama. JJ looked over at Derek mouthing 'thank you' which he responded to with a wink. As soon as Emily picked her up Grace placed a slobbery kiss on Emily's cheek. Emily kissed Grace's forehead saying "You look beautiful."

She put Grace down and the little girl ran to her Uncle Derek. Just then Declan walked in with a fancy glass pitcher in hand. He slowly and delicately poured the water. Emily moved to take the pitcher from him. He looked at her confused and she said "Uhm. We need our morning hugs. We feel neglected."

Declan rolled his eyes and Emily gasped " How far back did them eyes roll? You see your brain?"

Declan laughed quickly hugging his parents before scurrying back with the water.

Several minutes later a nine-year-old expertly dressed Jack walked in and delicately placed the silverware in its proper place. Walking to the corner he opened a server tray stand he then turned to them bowing his head, leaving. Next Aaron walked in a large server tray resting on his shoulder he set it down before moving the silver dome covered platters in front of both Emily and JJ saying politely "Your servers will be back to present."

He tucked the tray under his arm taking the stand out of the room with him. Emily and JJ sat in awe of their family. Declan and Reid walked back in both placing a white-gloved hand atop the dome.

Declan looked up at Reid who nodded and the two simultaneously removed the dome saying "Voilà"

JJ and Emily's eyes widened at the way the food looked. The boys quickly left matching steps.

Emily and JJ made eye contact smiling wildly before diving into their food. JJ took a bite of her waffle moaning softly at the way it tasted. Emily looked up saying sternly "Hey! Watch yourself. If that waffle out does me I'm throwing it away"

JJ smirked saying "Nothing. Nothing could ever out do you."

Emily said triumphantly "Oh I know."

JJ took a piece of waffle onto her fork saying lightly "Shut up and try some."

Emily leaned forward taking the fork between her teeth sliding the waffles off chewing slowly before swallowing wiping her face saying "It may have you beat."

JJ's jaw opened causing her wife to let out a small chuckle. JJ threw the napkin on her lap at her wife's head saying "You're an ass."

"You love this ass."

"Guilty."

The two continued to eat until Declan quietly walked into the room saying "May I present the Chef and Sous-Chef."

Rossi and Garcia walked into the frame both wearing the proper white attire. Rossi walked up to say "How is it, ladies"

Emily looked up at him saying "Exquisite."

Rossi smiled "Glad to hear."

JJ asked, "May I ask whose idea this whole experience was?"

Garcia smiled saying "That would be your dear boy Declan."

Emily and JJ smiled at each other with tears in their eyes. Rossi said, "I will bring someone in to gather the plates."

JJ asked, "Bring the kids in too please."

Rossi nodded and the two left.

Derek and Reid walked in taking the plates from the ladies. Declan walked in holding Grace's hand. Grace ran to JJ who picked her up, putting her on her lap. Emily looked at Declan asking "Was this really all your idea?"

"Yeah, Mama. I remember you guys used to talk about this amazing restaurant you went to on your honeymoon and I just wanted to give you guys that experience again. Did you like it?"

JJ gasped "Like it? We LOVED it!"

Declan's face lit up "Really?"

Emily pulled him into a tight hug whispering in his ear "You are a fine young man my boy."

"Thank you, Mama."

JJ stood up saying "We are going to go thank the rest of the staff."

The family walked into their kitchen where everyone had their backs to them still in suits cleaning the dishes. Emily cleared her throat and they all turned around.

"Whats up Princess?"

JJ said, "Emily and I can't thank you guys enough!"

Rossi said, "Your boy drives a hard bargain and none of us could say no."

Garcia said, "Wait till you see the rest of the day!"

Emily asked "Rest of the day?"

Garcia said "Party in Rossis tonight! The kids are spending the night with me so you two can enjoy each other." Garcia winked

JJ and Emily hugged everyone saying "Thank you."

That night everyone was gathered around the large table in Rossi's back yard. Derek stood up champagne in hand "Well we all know these two and while I could have written my own speech I did what any former man of honor would do I stole my speech from Emily." Everyone laughed as Derek continued "There was something from Emily's vows that has stuck with me for the last five years she spoke about twin flames but you see I had no idea what a twin flame was so I did some research." He looked over at Emily and JJ winking at them "JJ and Emily are twin flames, two souls that are always meant to be together. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it takes a parallel universe or something, but the thing about twin flames is that nothing can keep them apart. They are a magic unto themselves. And together, they light the way for all of us. To Emily and JJ for five hundred more years."

"To Emily and JJ!"