Assigned

"Asso+ciate Vantas do+ yo+u co+py?" I let the hand off the trigger and bring my hand up to my head set and press the response button.
"Yes b9ss. L9ud and clear."I place my hand back down on my pistols trigger and glance over one of the many buildings interior white corners.

Two tall figures stand around a large white table. Low mummers are un hearable, almost non existence. The dim white lights cast silhouettes on the white marble floor.

I pull two photos from my back pocket that i received from my partner Porrim. The first is of a tall blonde haired woman. She has a dark black eye patch over the right eye. Her devilish smile makes her radiate menacing disgust. She wears a black and Cerulean shirt with a black leather jacket.
First Name: Vriska
Last Name: Serket
Age: 23
Eliminate

The other picture is of a tall man with whipped back black hair. A small purple Aquarius tattoo etched into the side of his throat. He wears a regular grey shirt with a black leather jacket, black pants, and black combat boots. Dark black shades cover his eyes.
First Name: Cronus
Last Name: Ampora
Age: 25
Eliminate

I grip the cold metal as I slowly make my way to the figures. I recognize the girl and aim the shot. I pull the trigger and hold the gun steady as it kicks up.

Boom

The girl falls to the ground, spilling red blood all over the white table and sending the girl down to the floor. The man ducks and rolls under the table, shielding himself. I duck back behind the corner and hit my response button.

"Target 9ne Vriska Serket has 6een Eliminated." I retract my hand and waist for a moment.
"Go+o+d. What is the status o+f Target Two+?"

I sigh and look over the corner and yelp. I retrace my head quick enough where a bullet only skins my ear. I grunt and wipe the blood from my ear. I press the button once again ms clear my throat. "Um... Currently alive and defending. I can't get cl9se."

The other line goes silent other than the quiet murmurs through the call.
"Leave. They're backups o+n their way. We have an alternative plan. Just get back to+ camp."

"Affirmative." I collect my remaining gear and make my way out of the building and into the Streets of Manhattan, being unseen by any enemies.