Chapter 2 trying to help

author's note////
So I thought I text messed up in the last chapter but. I guess not.

Logan's POV/////
It's been a few days since I talked to Patton. I am still confused. Since I'm mostly confused on this crush on Virgil I'll go talk to roman.

Virgil's POV/////
Recently I noticed Logan has been acting strange. I can sense that something is wrong. Should I ask? I'll ask later I need to help Patton and Emile with something first.

Roman's POV/////
What Logan told me was some what shocking. First of all, He is asking me for help. Which is weird
Logan: is some wrong Roman?
Roman: uh no. Just thinking that's all. So when are you thinking on making a move.
Logan: I don't know. I'm thinking after I figure this out.
Roman: I think maybe being on a relationship will help this. It normally does when your trying to figure yourself out.
Logan: well I don't know what to do.
Roman: well I'm here to help.

Virgil's POV:
I got to where Patton and Emile wanted to meet me.
Patton: hey kiddo you're here
Virgil: yeah so what did you need help with.
Emile: well um.. Patton I think you should tell him
Patton: okay!
Virgil: tell me what? What's going on?
Patton: I few days ago Logan told me something.
Virgil: what does that have to do with me exactly?
Patton: he told me he has a crush on you.
Virgil: wait what?
Patton: he didn't exactly say that. What he said was he felt weird around you. and that his face burns up when you get close. So I just assumed that he has a crush. He didn't confirm or deny.
Virgil: w-what does that mean?
Emile: after Patton told me this. I remembered you told me you have feelings to Logan. And since he's confused about this. Maybe you two being in a relationship might help him and you too.
Virgil: I guess. But what do I do.
Patton: I told Logan to talk to roman eventually. And I asked roman if Logan came to him for help. to tell me for what. And then we could figure something out.
Virgil: okay.

Patton's POV////

After I told virgil everything I could tell he start to freak out.
Patton: um Virgil are you okay?
Virgil: I'm fine.
Patton: are you sure kiddo?
Virgil: yeah. I should go
Virgil left I told Emile that we should go talk to roman.
Emile knocked on Roman's door
Roman: come in!
Patton: hey roman
Roman: hey pat hi Emile
Emile: hey roman
Patton: so has Logan stop by at all?
Roman: yes he did actually. I told him that I'll figure out how he can ask Virgil out. How are things going on. On your guys side
Emile: good. we thought I tell virgil that Logan likes him. So he's prepared
Roman: he likes Logan back right?
Patton: yes he does.
Roman: okay now all I have to do is plan out their date and let Logan know and tell him what to do.
Patton: dont you think we're helping a little to much?
Roman: it'll be fine Patton. We'll help out for the first date and then let the rest up to them.
Patton: okay..
Emile: it's going to be fine Patton
I left to go check on Virgil I knock on Virgil's door. No response I knock again. Still no answer. I open the door and I don't see Virgil anywhere.
Patton: Virgil?
I walk into his room for a second before I left to go check if he was with remy to janus. I went to remy's room and knocked. No response again. I knock once more still nothing. I go in and call for remy. He wasn't there. I got to janus' room and I was about to knock but i stop to hear what's going on.

Analogical (Virgil x Logan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें