Does he not know what's wrong with her either?

  "I'm sure she's okay, sweetie. Go get some ice cream, okay? I love you." He kissed my forehead, inching me to go to the door.

  "I love you too.." I wiped my tears up, knowing I'm a big girl and don't need to cry about this. It's not that big of a deal.

  I ran towards the door, where mom had been waiting for me for 5 minutes. I don't wanna be scared of her or anything of that sort, but it's hard when she's acting like this.

  She somehow successfully walked me to the side of the car where my car seat was, opening the door for me as I hopped in, buckling myself in right away.

  I'm nervous. But ice cream can help.

  Only if we make it there. Which I have a feeling that we won't, but a tiny part of me wants to be hopeful.

  "What song do you want, baby?" Momma asked, but I have the most obvious answer.

  "Play Endless Love!" I started clapping my hands, to which she rolled her eyes while laughing, knowing that was my answer.

  It's Harry and I's favorite song, we use my princess karaoke to sing it all the time.

  Momma seemed to be driving fine, her eyes were at least locked on the road from what I could see. She looked mad though, but why? She has nothing to be mad about, we're a happy family and with happy friends and a happy life.

I could feel the car suddenly speed up out of nowhere, momma pressing hard on the gass, making me nauseous from how fast we were going all of a sudden. She knows I hate going fast, so why is she doing it? She's always careful on the road with me in the car especially.

  I could tell there was a stoplight a little bit in front of us, the green light beaming further into the road, but it soon turned yellow as we inched closer.

  But she didn't stop.

  "Momma! Slow down, it's yellow! That means slow down!" I began to panic, but she didn't stop. She kept going, ignoring her daughter's words.

  I found that quite offensive, I deserve to be heard.

  And I knew what was about to happen, so I shouted the last thing out that came to mind. By shouted, I mean screamed at the top of my lungs, my vocal chords eventually going out.

  "I love you, Momma!" I screeched, but there again, was no reply.

  And the last thing I saw was smoke.

  I could slightly smell the nasty stuff coming from all the airbags.

  Hopefully they saved mom, cause I think they saved me.

  I wouldn't be able to smell or slightly open my eyes, just for more smoke to go in them.

  So I kept my eyes closed, hoping something good would happen.

  The car is upside down, that much I know. Something heavy feels like it's taking over my brain, my head hurts a lot.

  Hopefully dad can come save us, he always does.

Spencer. I want my brother, I want a hug from Spencer. I want Spence and daddy to save us, where are they?

  They should be here by now.

  I looked down at my arms as best I could, and all I could see was blood.

  Fresh blood all over the left side of my head, arm, and legs.