✧ | 1

chapter one

chapter one.

[ triggers ]

none.

JAYDE STANDS IN FRONT MY TABLE, LEILANI STANDING BESIDE HIM

"what are you staring at, where is it?" Jayde puts his hands on the table.

"why can't you do work yourself?" I hand him his paper.

"shut up." He scoffs.

"why isn't your 'sidekick' talking?"

He looks at Leilani and furrows his eyebrows at her.

"finally sticking up for yourself, huh?" Leilani lets out a mumbled laugh.

I sighed and continued writing on my paper as Jayde and Leilani walked away, mumbling stuff to each other.

[ time skip ]

I looked over at the clock that was hanging on the wall, the bell rang at that moment.

I stood up and gathered my things as I walked out the door. My head started hurting a while ago so I decide to walk to the field after I put my stuff into my locker, the field is always where I go to calm down and write in my diary. At least I could get 10 minutes of quietness.

I open my locker and stuff my things into it, about to close it but being greeted by Jayde next to my locker.

"why, hello." Jayde says.

"what now?"

"oh, someones moody today. are you on your period?" He laughs.

"how do you know about periods? did you learn about it while you were with leilani?" I grab my diary and quill out of my locker, including the books for next class.