Prologue

"Jimin, I think we should change this move in the choreo." I heard Giselle call my name as I drink water. "Why? I think it's already perfect." I responded. "Well, Ningning said it'll be kind of hard for her to hit her high note if she'll do such tiring choreo before the high note." I agreed since it is true that, that move is pretty tiring and it'll probably sore our bodies till the end of promotions.

We started practicing the whole dance from the top for the nth time, I can't believe it we're really gonna debut. It has always been my dream to debut, I even thought of leaving the agency as I also once had become hopeless that I will never debut but now here we are, nothing can stop our debut now.

Once we finished perfecting and practicing our ass off, we all headed to our dorms. Giselle, Ningning and Summer came to the dorm earlier than me as I had to stop-by at my mom's house. It's been years or even maybe decades since I've returned here, our neighborhood just brought so much nostalgia that I can stay here for ages.

The reason why I stopped-by was because mom said, someone wanted to meet me. I assume maybe it's just an old friend that just wants to catch up or maybe something else, who knows? Mom said to wait in the village playground, since she was told that I would be meeting the someone there.

I tried asking mom a million times who is it who wants to meet me but she just refuses to answer and instead just tells me to just wait, and so I did. I waited and waited, I got no patience anymore to wait longer so I stood up from the bench and walked away.

Until someone called me. "Yooji!" Yooji.. only one person calls me Yooji.. My eyes widened even though I knew who was behind me. I faced her and my guess was correct. She was panting from her running, her breathe was so visible in the cold winter. Oh, Kim Minjeong.

note: "Summer" is not Winter/Minjeong in this AU. They are both different people in this AU.