Riding horses.. and more

Start bij het begin

His eyebrow raised as he said "No she was not. Is that what this is all about? You believe the maid to be superior in your hold on me?"

Daphne faltered for a moment, but as she said before, she would never question his loyalty.
"I would never question your loyalty to me now, but I was unsure of what happened between you two before. She goggled over you the entire time as we made our way up the steps, as if I wasn't there. So, I wondered if maybe she knew you from before, as to what other reasons would she so openly stare you down."

Simon could not help but enjoy his wife's jealousy, it was entertaining, and endearing to see how much she only wanted him to be hers, as if there was any other way for him to exist.

"Worry not my love, I am entirely yours. My eyes are only transfixed on you, no matter who is looking at me. Your beauty, grace, kindness, and overall presence are second to none, " he said as he kissed between her eyebrows, erasing the scrunch of irritation she held there.

"Good, but I want her gone. I fear she will poison my tea to rid of me and have you all to herself," she stated confidently. Simon chuckled at her incredulous theory.

"You are the Duchess, whatever you please," he said as he fixed a hair behind her ear, trying to soothe her needless worry.
"You please me," she replied quietly, running her fingers over his chest.

Their lips met in a frenzy, one trying to constantly devour the over, never retreating. His breath was hot against hers, as she ventured her tongue into his mouth. Daphne trailed her hand down his chest, over his stomach, and heard his breath hitch as she met his length. She grabbed it firmly, and began stroking it as she continued her attack with her tongue. Daphne climbed on top of his chest, and slowly inched her way down his body, kissing as she went from his neck to his waistline.

"Please Daphne," he moaned.

"Oh, I do intend to please your grace," she said, locking her eyes with his as she took this length into her mouth.

He threw his head back onto the pillow, as he inhaled sharply at the pleasure of being in her mouth. Her tongue flicked around the tip, and over the top, repeating the torturous pattern. Simon's hands found his way into her hair, and began lightly pushing her head into a steady rhythm. Daphne moaned, feeling her folds moisten between her legs. The vibration sent shivers down Simon's body. Then she put his length to the back of her throat, and massaged his balls at the same time. This was all it took for Simon to scream out her name as his legs shook, and he released into her mouth. Daphne continued sucking as he rode out his orgasm, making sure to swallow every bit of him. Simon pulled her head back, and stared at his wife in amazement.

"I believe the pleasure is all mine to give now, come here" he said lustfully, as he pulled her to up to his chest. Daphne went to hover over his length, but Simon shook his head, and she cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"I want you to ride something else," he said roughly. Daphne nearly combusted at his words alone, and as he guided her hips to come rest above his lips, she could not believe his intentions. He wanted her to ride his face. His hands were on either side of her waist, pulling her folds closer to his face until her lips met his. Daphne grabbed onto the head board for support, and began rocking her folds slowly against his mouth, just she would with his length. She gasped at the feeling, it felt so different than before, more intimate somehow. The sound of Simon sucking and kissing her folds, the wetness echoing off the walls, caused her to strengthen her hold and grind even harder against his face. Simon smiled against her folds as he looked up to see the utter joy on her face, as she confidently rode his face. His face was soaked in her juices, and he relished every second of it. He could die a happy man being suffocated by his wife's pleasure.