Riding horses.. and more

The sun was peeking through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room. Daphne smiled to herself in the early morning quietness, feeling elated from last night's activities as she replayed them in her mind.

Last night Simon and Daphne had had their fair share of ice cream tasting, and proceeded to take their love making through every room up until they reached their own. They were insatiable, never getting enough of each other. After reaching their pinnacle, being left breathless and satisfied, Daphne nestled herself half way onto Simon's chest as he wrapped his arm around her back and held her tight. The moment was pure bliss, as they bathed in the delight of each other, without anything weighing on their hearts as they had opened up to each other in every way possible this past week. Well, everything except Daphne's feelings of jealousy over their newest maid running through her mind now. Why was she allowing some stranger to make her feel inferior? Had Simon found her attractive? Perhaps she had met Simon years ago, the unreformed rake he was in the past, and she was remembering the time she had spent with him. Daphne shuttered, it pained her to imagine him with another woman, especially one much prettier than she. Simon was entirely hers, she knew that much, and his loyalty would never falter. But she couldn't ignore the instinctive protectiveness she felt over him, she needed to know that he had no interest in the maid for good. She didn't want to ruin the tranquil atmosphere, but they had agreed to communicate and be honest, always, so she broke the silence.

"Simon," Daphne whispered.
"Daphne," he whispered back.
"Tell me about the others you've been with," she said quickly, as if the faster the words came out, the faster the pain would be over with.

Simon's breath halted for a moment, and groaned.
"Daphne, must we truly discuss this right now... or at all?"
She thought it over for a minute, but she needed to know, no matter how hard it was to hear about him with another woman, having did everything Daphne's already done and more probably.

"Well, you know I've never been with anyone else, so I was wondering what it was like with the other woman you've been with? Is there anything I could do to be better for you... in that way?

Simon laughed, and Daphne lifted her head off of his chest in confusion, she thought this conversation to be rather serious. He thought over his words, as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. Then with an intense gaze that she felt deep within her bones, said "You want to know what it was like with those women truly?"

Her breath caught, ready for the blow and nodded for him to continue.

"It was meaningless, merely a matter of releasing pent up frustrations, nothing more. I knew it then, that the act harbored no feelings whatsoever, at least on my account." Daphne knew any woman who was lucky enough to experience what she had with him, would definitely have feelings for him, how could they not?

He went on, "Until I met you that is. I never thought the act could come with emotions like the ones that I experience with you. Nothing, and no one has ever compared to the things that I have felt with you. It may be hard to believe, but I have never done the things with the others that I have done with you, because of the love that we share. It changed everything, including sex for me."

Daphne's heart warmed, she knew he was sincere, as much as she could not believe it to be true. She pulled her lips to his, enveloping them in her love. Simon pulled back slightly, and brushed against her lips as he said "There is nothing you could do better, you are the diamond of the first water, you give me all I need and more." Then he kissed her deeply, warming that spot in the pit of her stomach.

Daphne pulled back, as she wanted to ask about the maid before she forgot all coherent thought.
"So.... This new maid, she was not one of your previous lay downs?" she asked, embarrassed at the confession of her jealousy.