Dancing into Jealousy

As the sun faded lower into the horizon, Daphne felt a chill overcome her naked body, stirring on Simon's chest.

He kissed her head and reluctantly said "We should dress, it's getting late." He did not wish to move either, for this day had exceeded the meaning of the word perfect. He ran his fingers gently down her back, causing her to stir once more, but this time it wasn't from the cold.

Daphne put her chin on his chest, and pouted, "Must we really?"

Her eyes bore into the depth of his, crawling their way to his heart and clutching it tightly, and he was about to give in. He could so easily take her once more on this glorious hill, as it had become a sacred spot for them. Maybe it was the connection to his mother's past, or the way his incessant worries seemed to eradicate all together up here. But as Simon looked at his entire world, so beautiful and small on his chest, he knew that anywhere they would go together would become sacred somehow. Their love seemed to linger, wherever they went.

Alas, he had more that he wanted to show Daphne tonight, and so he reluctantly reached for her top to help her dress. Simon pulled her up with him in one graceful movement, bracing her in his chest with one arm to keep her warm, and using the other to slide her top on. Daphne then started to plant wet kisses on his chest, slowly up to his neck, sucking the tender spot she knows he loves. Simon sucked in a breath, but kept at the task on hand as he buttoned up the front of her top, but god did she make it difficult.

"I should warn you that your attempts to thwart my focus will not prevail," Simon teased.

"Would you like to bet on it, your grace?" she asked, her tongue gliding over her bottom lip.

Simon could not hide his instant pleasure, just the sight of her drove him wild. He wanted to be her tongue, tasting the sweetness of her lips, and the confines of her mouth that did such wonderful things to him. He had already lost one bet today, he refused another. Ignoring his urges, he put on the remainder of his clothes quickly. Daphne could not help but stare at him as he dressed, following his every movement with disappointed eyes, then reached for her bottoms to finish dressing. Simon reached for her hand, and took them from her, shaking his head.

"I believe I am to start training for my lady maid duties, let me" he said as he knelt down, running his hands down each side of her legs, sending a shiver through Daphne's body. He lifted one of her legs, putting it through one leg of the trousers, and repeated the process on the other leg. As he was kneeling face to face with the luscious figure of his wife's legs, his eye's averted up to her folds, and he was beaten. He would make this quick, and only for her, he wanted to make her scream his name one last time on this hill. So instead of pulling them up her legs, he ran his fingers ever so slowly up both of her legs, and back down to her ankles. Leaning forward he planted a kiss on the inside of her knee, while his hand traced circles along her right thigh.

"Simon, please" she begged, already. Simon was truly amazed how ready she was for him, always wanting him to take her at the slightest touch. He slowly kissed his way up her thigh, pausing to suck at the skin before moving on, while his fingers circled closer to her sweet spot. Just as his fingers reached her folds, he switched hands, beginning his trace on her left thigh, while his mouth moved to the inside of her right knee.

Daphne groaned, she was not one for delayed gratification. Simon had to make this quick, so he forged his sleuth attack and dove tongue first into her nub, taking her by surprise as she gasped and gripped his hair for balance. He massaged her in his mouth, going from gentle to rough, his way of driving her mad. Then he paused, and began licking up the wetness that had escaped to her inner thighs.