Nolan's fist collided with Draco's jaw.

Everyone shot up, but I just stared in horror. Draco held his jaw for a moment before forwarding over the table to strike Nolan-forcing him to fall back against the sofa next to me. My mouth opened In shock as Draco hovered over Nolan with a busted lip to continually punch him with harsh knocks.

I saw Mila rush over to me to pull me from my position at the corner of the couch, a foot away from where the boys brawled. Blaise wrapped his arms around Draco's body to attempt to pull him away with no success, causing Nolan's face to become more blooded.

Theo came rushing to Blaise's side, helping to remove Draco who had an infuriated look on his face. "Piece of fucking shit!" Draco sneered before he was finally drawn away from Nolan. He struggled against Theo's and Blaise's grasp, his busted lip smearing blood on his chin.

"Get off me!" Draco spat, shoving the two boys away from him. His gaze met mine, eyes softening when he saw my wet cheeks-I didn't even realise I was crying until now. He bit his lip, bringing his thumb up to wipe off the blood before turning around to stride out of the room.

I stood frozen with Mila grasping my arm, until Nolan's groans snapped me back to reality. I rushed over to him where he lay on the sofa, eye bruised a large cut on his left cheekbone and blood smeared all over his face.

I crouched infront of him, moving his hair out of his face with my fingers. "Nolan, Nolan are you okay?" A tear rolled down my cheek, adrenaline still roaming in my blood.

All he did was groan more, bringing his hand up to press against his jaw, he winced from the contact. "He needs to be taken to the hospital wing!" I called, looking at the three boys.

"Right, yeah-okay." Adrain stammered as they all picked Nolan up to carry him out of the room.

"Are you not going with them?" Pansy asked.

"No." Is all I said before striding out of the room in the direction of where the blonde boy headed not too long ago.

I trudged to Draco's dorm only to find it empty, only one neatly made bed inside as he had a dorm to himself. Lucky bastard. Closing the door, I turned to head to the common room, finding it swimming with a couple of third and second years. But no Draco.

One of the students walked past me so I quickly turned to face them. "Exuse me, did you see someone tall with pale blonde hair come through here?" I asked them.

"Yeah, um he looked pretty angry but he went out of the common room" they pointed to the door that would lead you into the halls. I quickly thanked them before walking out of the room.

The halls were empty and dark as it was past curfew and quite late at night. The cold air fanned against my skin, its brisk manner forcing the hair on the back of my neck to stand. In a swift motion I turned corridor after corridor, determined to find Draco and confront him.

Getting frustrated, I considered heading back to my dorm and waiting until morning too see him. A small sense of guilt sat in the back of my mind, I was more concentrated on talking to Draco than my own boyfriend. I pushed that thought away, hearing the sound of a door closing a few feet away.

Head wipping in the direction of the source of the sound, I saw a bathroom door swinging slightly from just being opened. I rushed over to reopen it, only to be met with the sight if Draco leaning over a sink-lip still bleeding.

I sucked in a breath before slowly stalking over to him, but froze once his eyes snapped to mine through the mirror. A stiffened a gasp before continuing to walk close to him, standing on his right.