01

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Do you think he's here yet?" Tara questioned as she stood next to one of her best friends, Riven. The two friends had arrived to Alfea together and were stood on the grass looking for the blonde male who took part in confusing relationships.

Riven nodded at the girl and gestured over to where the third party of their trio was standing talking to a red head, "He's creeping in on that girl." Tara laughed softly and smacked his arm that was wrapped around her shoulders. 

"Do you think we should save him? I can practically smell the awkward," Tara sniffed falsely and pinched her nose as if it smelt making Riven chuckle lightly. They both watched as the third musketeer and the red head laughed and smiled at each other, "I doubt Stella will enjoy that particular image." 

Stella could barely stand the relationship between Tara and Sky even though she knew it was completely platonic. Both Tara's parents were specialists who were great friends with Andreas, Sky's father, and even though none of the parents survived the first war it was only natural that Tara and Sky grew up together.

Riven unwrapped his arm from around her shoulder and approached the two leaving the girl to huff and pick up her bag and follow after him. He was never very patient.

"Quit perving on the first years." Riven spoke as he reached the blonde and red head. 

Tara arrived just a second and smiled politely to the girl who looked lost and confused but nonetheless returned the brunettes smile, "And by that he means hi, thanks for not coming to look for your best friends." She snipped slightly making Riven smirk at her but she gave him a dirty look for not waiting for her, she could be very petty. 

Sky turned to them and smiled tightly, "Tara, Riv, just give me one second. Yeah?"

Tara raised a brow as she saw the first year all ready leaving and Riven seemed to have the same thoughts, "Why? You gonna chase her?"

"Nope." Sky turned and frowned slightly as he saw her walking away but didn't let the frown stay on his mouth as his male best friend tackled him into hug.

"How are you, man?" Riven engulfed the taller boy in a hug and they laughed slightly. Once Riven let go Tara shoved her stuff into his arms causing him to stumble back as she wrapped her arms around the blonde, a lot gentler than Riven had. 

Sky and Tara swayed back and forth slightly as Riven grumbled about holding Tara's stuff. She released him from her hold and ruffled his perfect hair, Sky smiled pushing her hands away. Riven passed Tara her backpack and wrapped his arms around his best mates shoulders. Tara on the right and Sky on the left. 

Sky adjusted his backpack as Riven gripped him, "I'm good, slightly confused about Stella ghosting me the whole summer." 

"Mate that's perfect," Riven spoke leaning into Sky as if he was sharing a secret but his voice was still loud enough for Tara to hear, "as soon as you're not confused by the female mind, you're completely fucked." Sky grinned as Tara pushed herself away from Riven and flipped her hair slightly. "'Course I didn't mean you, Tar." Riven smiled sarcastically at the female specialist who raised a middle finger.