25

I'm FINALLY THROUGH HALF THE FUCKING SCHOOL YEARRRRRR
🥳🥳🥳
•••

"You know what, Murphy, you've got a lot coming from your mouth for someone who doesn't know how to—"

"—If you honestly think I'm going to let you finish that sentence, Kiara—"

"—why do you only insult my experience in the bedroom?"

"Because I have a boyfriend who knows how to make me—"

"Kiara!"

I chuckled, looking up at Niklaus as he helped the couriers take the suitcases from the car. Once he was close enough, I pecked his lips, then followed Murphy into the plane. Niklaus was grumbling to himself as he finished up, handing the couriers each a tip before getting in the plane. We made eye contact and once he was on the plane, Nik gave me a quick kiss.

"You sure you're going to be alright?" He asked softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I smiled, entwining our hands. "Yes, for the thousandth time. I'm fine."

Niklaus sighed, allowing me to tug him to a comfortable chair. I pushed him into the chair by his chest, following suit and straddling him.

"I know he's my father, Nik," I reminded him, running one of my hands through his silky hair, "and I also know that monster has been on this planet for far too long. He deserves to die."

Niklaus pursed his lips, then nodded. "I believe you."

I smiled, watching as he craned his neck back and stared up at me. Just as I was about to press my lips to his, Murphy opened a door and pursed his lips in distaste.

"Please stop reminding me how lonely I am, jeez," he muttered, walking from the room he was just in to the washroom. "Goddamn."

Niklaus rolled his eyes, completely ignoring what Murphy said as his lips pressed to my neck. I breathed heavily, biting my lip.

"You're such a dick," I breathed out, covering my mouth when his hips lifted, bumping against my warming centre. I gripped the seat, my eyebrows pushing together. "Jesus... someone could see, Nik."

Niklaus smirked up at me and my body quivered, my gaze not once straying from his as Nik's hand moved up to my throat, cupping it delicately.

"Nothing wrong with giving them a show," he mumbled against my lips, causing my face to burn up. "You aren't kissing me."

"Because it's weird when Murphy's around staring into our souls," I whispered back, causing Nik to grin. His lips brushed along my neck, then my jaw, making me breathe out slowly. "At least wait until we aren't in the open."

He pouted.

"I'm serious," I said, a laugh escaping when he gently squeezed my side. "Damnit, St. Clair."

He chuckled quietly, rubbing my back slowly. I moved forward, resting my head on his shoulder, and allowed my eyes to flutter closed.

"Have you been getting enough sleep?" He mumbled, kissing my temple. "Once we get to my penthouse, I'll make you something that'll helpfully help you sleep better, okay?"