24

I hate school :)
•••

Six days later, I was lying in bed contemplating whether or not I should end it all. I mean, no one would know... except for maybe Niklaus when he realizes I was drowning in the bathtub and not sleeping in bed like I told him I would be.

Maybe I was being a little bit dramatic. I was just bored because Nik had gone to speak with Arden, but I was too lazy to do anything about it... but I was hungry and a little bit horny—but I could deal with that second part when Niklaus got back.

I stood up and stretched, then walked out of the room. Just as I walked into the kitchen, the door opened and revealed Niklaus as he carried a bunch of groceries inside. He smiled when our eyes met and closed the door with his foot, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey," I said, getting on my toes and kissing his lips. "How was your meeting?"

"Pointless since we were talking about the same thing we always do before he sends me on a mission," he responded, making me hum and kiss his cheek next. "What do you feel like having tonight?"

"You."

Niklaus rolled his eyes and smirked, making me grin up at him. He put the groceries on the counter and began to look through the bags, smiling like a kid on Christmas Day the second he pulled out more cheesecake. I helped him take out the food from the bags while he put them away, our conversation light as we finished.

"I want to go to the beach," I said to him, "so are you doing anything else today?"

"I wanted to do a few things, actually," he told me, chuckling when I glared at him as he squeezed my ass. "Most in which involved a nice big bed, fluffy pillows to rest your head on, my dick in your—"

"NIKLAUS!"

Niklaus laughed at my screech just before I covered his mouth, his arm slipping around my waist. He removed my hand from his mouth, leaning down and pressing our lips together. I groaned and pulled away, making him huff.

"Why can't I have a kiss?" He grumbled.

"Because I'm going to start cooking," I breathlessly responded, pursing my lips when he rolled his eyes.

"What happened to going to the beach?"

"I changed my mind."

Nik chuckled, leaning down for another kiss. When I tried backing away again, he only pulled me closer and gripped my hair, craning my head back and pressing our lips together roughly. A moan slipped from my lips before I could stop it and I looped one arm around his neck, getting on my toes to reach his giant height.

Niklaus moved one of his hands around my throat and he gently squeezed, smirking when he was rewarded with another sound from me. I pushed myself closer to him and he groaned, grabbing me by the back of my thighs and helping me onto the counter.

Just as I felt his hand slip under my baggy shirt, there was a knock at the door. Nik pulled away to go get the door but I only pulled him back with a groan, kissing him.

"I need to get the door, kitten," he breathed out, making me groan again and shake my head.

"They can wait," I whined back, gripping his hair. "I've been waiting all day for you to get back, they just got here. Don't you love me?"