"Who was the one to drug me in the first place?" She snapped back.

"You-"

"Please continue arguing. It isn't like we are in potential danger and in air with dead pilots and crazy staff. Nope, we are just on a vacation. Continue fighting!" Dele snapped from behind them, trying and failing to keep the anger out of his voice.

Both immediately look down, ashamed. They had discovered them being siblings not even an hour ago and were aldready fighting like one. Before you know it they both would be pulling each other's hair and calling each other names.

They neared the toilets and Zara let out in a low tone,"On a serious note, check the person who appoints these staff. You need to be safe for future."

Ben nodded minutely, giving her the indication that he heard.

"Thank you. For spilling the drink." Ben mumbled after a few moments. Zara nodded with a smile.

Opening the bathroom door, Fedele was about to speak when then plane jerked, making Zara lose her balance. She was about to fall but Ben's hold on her hand and Dele grabbing her shoulder kept her in place.

"The pilots are dead." Zara mumbled, just now realising what it meant. Exhaustion was really taking a toll on her brain but aldrenaline was providing her the strength she needed.

"Leo knows how to fly a plane." Dele assured her, but even he knew somethimg wasn't right.

"Then why is the plane still not stable?" Zara asked in panic when another jolt made them all stumble to the left.

"I don't know." Ben mumbled, a look of panic in his eyes.

Zara was about to fire another question when she noticed something behind Dele.

"Look out!" She exclaimed and watched as Dele jumped out of the line of fire just in time. Ben raised his gun and fired a single shot, accurate enough for the bullet to lodge itself between the eyes of the man dressed in staff clothes.

"Thats one down. Six more to go." She mumbled, hoping that the others are safe and have taken care of the majority of the imposters.

Another jolt made them all exchange a panicked look.

"Who else knows how to fly a plane?" She questioned, her anxiety levels reaching their newest record.

Dele looked at Ben,"He does."

"Then what are you still doing here? Go and take over the plane!" Zara ordered Ben.

"I can't! I have clear orders to stay here and make sure you are safe." He responded firmly.

Despite the situation, Zara cracked a sarcastic smile,"Of course. Stay here and protect me from the flames as well when the plane crashes and catches fire. We'll all be a big, happy family in hell." She glared.

"Don't say that. You are not dying." Ben glared back.

"She does have a point, you know." Dele added, also looking at Ben,"There will be no one be left to protect if we will not be alive anymore."

"Thank you." She said to Dele, appreciating the fact that there is still someone out there who is using his brain. Rest seemed to have exchanged it for guns.

"You know Sal will kill us if we leave her, right?" Ben asked, staring at Dele as if his brother was the dumbest creature he has ever come across.

He should be looking in the mirror if he wants to see that creature, she wanted to say, but decided it wasn't the time.