Chapter 12: How does a moment last forever?

After the shock of what had just happened in that little amount of time Taka finally came to his sences and ran over to Mondo, moving him so he could lay on his back.

Before Taka could say anything, Mondo spoke up "You...you actully came back?" "Of course I did!" He repiled "Now lets get you patched up, your going to be ok-" "Taka I'm a goner." Mondo intruppted.

"I didnt tell ya, but its part of the curse. When the last petal falls from that rose, I die and all the servants are suck as pieces of unhuman crap forever." Taka shot his head to the rose to see how much time they had left together...it wasn't much at all.

Two petals.

Only two petals left.

Taka turned back to Mondo denying it "No! We can get you though this! Bro...don't leave me alone again!" He sobbed, clutching onto Mondos shirt.

Mondo weakly reached up to cup Takas cheek with a soft smile "It will be ok...make sure to help everyone here, and restore your familys name, ok?"

A few servants and Takas family came up at this time. The war was over, and now they were just seeing the scene play out infront of them with tears in their eyes.

"Mondo...Mondo no!" Taka shouted, seeing Mondo was starting to lose consciousness.

"Taka....Taka I want ya to know, I love you." He finally said before letting go 'I'm coming soon Daiya...'

Taka broke down, clutching onto Mondo as time itself seemed to stop.

The last petal fell. It was all over now and Taka couldnt do anything about it

"I love you too."

♡__________________________________♡

Wow that was uh.....quite the chapter after quite a long break.

JK you all thought I was gonna end it there? Your not getting rid of me that easily!!!

♡__________________________________♡

He thought there was nothing he could do

But he was wrong

"Oh Taka..." Sayaka went to walk over to comfort her bother, but a bright light made her jump back.

Taka hadn't yet noticed, but rain became moving streaks of rainbow, and Mondo was starting to glow. He only realized when he felt Mondo move, being lifted up by an unseen force.

Takaaki went to pull Taka away, but Celestia and Sayaka held him back, already noticing what was going on.

Within a minute, Mondo went from a terrifying, hairy beast, into what apperd to be just a normal person

The servants were extadic to see that, but were still conserned, was he alive again? Or did he even get the chance to die...or was he still gone?

Mondo was gently dropped to the floor, and as if on que he started to move, forcing himself to stand up as he looked down at himself with wide eyes

Taka fallowed sute of Mondos actions, standing up as well and looking at his new appearance. Both boys were soon walking twords eachother.

"Taka, its me!" Mondo reasured, but Taka gave a qustioning expression.

As Mondo placed his hands around Takas waist, Taka reached up to Mondos face, moving his hair away and seeing the light violet eyes he was used to seeing on the beast version of his love

"It is you."

Both had the same idea, pulling eachother into a kiss, smiling into it as both were happy beyond explanation at that moment.

Not even a minute after the servants started turning into there normal selfs, running to imbrase loved ones or even just staring in amazement of what happened.

Everyone there were smiling messes, and the other Ishimarus were confused, but assumed from Takas bright expression that it all went how it should have.

♡__________________________________♡

Oh my word IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER

Seriously my top 2 beauty and the beast quotes are "It is you" and bells sassy "Yes I can" when Adam (Does anyone remember that the beast has a name-) yells at her lol

Seriously. If you go back to the chapter "then he doesnt eat at all" you know I have that quote of "Yes I can" in there

Anyways, so I'm sorry about how long it took to get this out

To be honest I got a new a new phone and I was getting that set up, then after that mental health got weird and yeah

But I'm back now!

Anyways, that's all!

God bless you all and have a great day!

Word count 747